The boom in real estate investment trusts (REITs) listed on the Kingdom’s stock exchange will be explored at an exclusive executive…
- REITs drive Saudi market growth
- Zimbabwe targets Middle East for tourist arrivals and tourism development
- Fintech challenge competition for African start-ups launched
- DFZC launches initiative to stimulate and accelerate e-commerce growth
- RAKEZ encourages entrepreneurship with new Freelancer Permit
- ADGM and Shanghai Stock Exchange collaborate on ‘Belt and Road’ exchange
- Careem cyberattack affects 14 million users
- Abu Dhabi's Mubadala halts Abraaj investment deal talks
- ADFD finances AED708 million housing complex in Afghanistan
- Digital bank meem launches in Bahrain
- Top News
The Dubai Free Zones Council (DFZC) has announced new e-commerce regulations for free zones.
Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ) has introduced a convenient and inexpensive Freelancer Permit.
span style="font-size: small;">Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) and Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) have entered into a Memorandum of…
Dubai-based ride-hailing app Careem was hit by a cyberattack that compromised the data of 14 million users.
Zimbabwe targets Middle East for tourist arrivals and tourism development24/Apr08:40 Fintech challenge competition for African start-ups launched24/Apr07:59 Abu Dhabi's Mubadala halts Abraaj investment deal talks24/Apr06:57 ADFD finances AED708 million housing complex in Afghanistan23/Apr15:43 Digital bank meem launches in Bahrain23/Apr15:14 ADNOC to engage in non-speculative trading23/Apr13:18 Al Hilal Bank and ADGM to collaborate on knowledge-based initiatives23/Apr12:29 Oman’s IT market to grow to OMR 122 million by 201923/Apr11:00 Majority UAE CIOs rank cloud as top investment priority to 202023/Apr10:42 Invest AD sells stake in airport concessionaire23/Apr10:13 Oil prices approach $75 per barrel due to tightening supplies23/Apr10:03 Meethaq to promote global Sukuk fund23/Apr09:37 Ajman Free Zone holds meeting with investors23/Apr08:34 29 April deadline for tax submissions of 90,000 UAE businesses23/Apr08:10 Egypt aims for $10 billion foreign investment in oil and gas in 2018/1923/Apr07:37