- Jordanian cabinet finalise income tax bill
- 14th World Islamic Economic Forum postponed
- Republic of Zimbabwe becomes Africa Finance Corporation's 19th Member State
- ADNOC and ISPRL crude oil shipment arrives in India
- Supply chain the new weak link in business security
- Central Bank of Kuwait issues three months’ bonds, Tawarruq worth KWD 240 million
- IMF Executive Board concludes 2018 Article IV consultation with Angola
- CBUAE gold reserves up by 6.6 per cent in Q1 of 2018
- Emirates NBD finalises agreement to purchase Turkey's fifth largest bank
- Kuwait Finance House sets up $3 billion Sukuk programme
Robin Amlôt is CPI Financial's CEO. He has worked as an award-winning financial journalist for more than 30 years in print, radio, television and online. He is in demand as a commentator and regular contributor to other media, including AlJazeera English, BBC Worldwide, Dubai One, Dubai Eye and KSA2.
Robin has covered all aspects of business and finance in his career, including as Financial Editor of Independent Radio News, UK; Senior Business Producer, Sky News; as a national newspaper columnist in the UK; author of Dawn Trader’s Guide to World Markets (Boxtree 1992); contributing author to Opportunities in Islamic Finance (CPI Financial 2011).
Robin was educated in England, has a B.A. (Politics) from Lancaster University and holds the Chartered Insurance Institute’s Financial Planning Certificate.
Robin Amlôt's Posts
- Wednesday, April 01 2015 Show me the religion!
- Tuesday, February 17 2015 Coming to Africa
- Thursday, January 22 2015 Addressing the core principles of Islam?
- Thursday, January 22 2015 ECB set for QE amidst Swiss currency turmoil
- Thursday, November 27 2014 One foot in the grave?
- Thursday, October 16 2014 Optimistic outlook for Gulf Islamic banks
- Sunday, September 28 2014 The Silly Season
- Wednesday, August 06 2014 Malta teaser for Islamic finance
- Monday, July 07 2014 You only run out of cash once...
- Sunday, June 01 2014 Reinventing affluent banking
- Wednesday, April 23 2014 The night they raided Minsky's?
- Wednesday, March 26 2014 Takaful -- getting it right, getting it wrong
- Thursday, February 27 2014 Tarnished reputation?
- Tuesday, January 28 2014 Credit but only where it is due!
- Monday, November 25 2013 Worth its weight in gold...
- Tuesday, November 12 2013 African Sukuk on the way...
- Thursday, September 26 2013 If it feels good, do it -- but be seen doing it!
- Wednesday, May 22 2013 What the cards tell us...
- Tuesday, April 16 2013 Gold: Exit, pursued by a bear?
- Wednesday, March 13 2013 Africa - a continent 'rocking with opportunities'!