- Al Rajhi Bank appoints eProseed to migrate its DB systems to Oracle Exadata
- Akbank signs $1.2 billion multicurrency and dual tranche syndicated term loan
- DIB inaugurates Panin Dubai Syariah Bank in Indonesia
- Global Investment House makes two new acquisitions in the greater Manchester area
- CBB issues treasury bills worth BHD70 million
- International thinking unites DIFC Academy of Law and NYU Abu Dhabi
- Kuwait: Consumer sector normalising in 2016 following years of robust growth
- MEIRA signs MOU with Boursa Kuwait to strengthen IR practise
- IFC and AAIB support small businesses and sustainable energy projects in Egypt
- IIoT transformation part of a $1.7 trillion opportunity that will put CIOs to the test
Tuesday, April 16 2013 Gold: Exit, pursued by a bear?
Wednesday, November 21 2012 Beating inflation is all that matters...
Wednesday, October 17 2012 Bright lights amid the gloom
Sunday, October 14 2012 Priming the Liquidity Pump
Tuesday, September 25 2012 The Market Battle Between Data and QE
Sunday, July 15 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 15 July 2012
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012
Monday, April 23 2012 A twist with Messrs Posen and Shirakawa
Monday, April 23 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: April 22 2012
Tuesday, April 10 2012 It’s Supposed to be April, not May!