- Crypto trading revenue may double, Bernstein says
- MTN said to mull sale of shares in $1 billion-rated Jumia
- Ghana's growing debt pile seen as only cure for bad banks
- South African opposition pushes to nationalise central bank
- Turkey cut deeper into junk as S&P sees recession next year
- AlixPartners manages AGHF's separation from Abraaj Group
- Egypt Central Bank holds rate as selloff spooks emerging markets
- South African graft probe hearings begin
- Deutsche Bank, Barclays fortunes differ in Turkish turmoil bets
- MTN pressured to list in Uganda in latest Africa regulator spat
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!