- Ooredoo revenue reaches QAR 8 billion for Q1 2017
- Emirates NBD Asset Management announces senior management promotions
- ANB records a net profit of USD 204.8 million in the first quarter of 2017
- National Commercial Bank’s net profit registers a 2.74 per cent hike in the first quarter
- Alinma Bank’s records 7.67 per cent increase in net profit for the first quarter
- Al Baraka completes distributing $68.85 million to the shareholders
- Inovest posts a net profit of $8.2 million in the first quarter of 2017
- NBQ’s records 20 per cent in net profit for the first quarter of 2017
- QFC Authority discusses Islamic Fintech at Thomson Reuters event
- 15 Hotels Worth $10 billion to open in Bahrain by 2020
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!
Monday, December 03 2012 The bullish case for pipeline operators
Tuesday, November 06 2012 2013: The year of the falling Yen
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012