- South Africa-based Nedbank 'BB+/B' ratings affirmed; outlook negative
- Barclays Africa Group Ltd. And Absa Bank Ltd. national scale ratings affirmed
- Leading corporate lawyer Haitham Hawashin to join Herbert Smith Freehills in Dubai
- Fitch revises three Bahraini Banks' Outlooks to negative
- Fitch Rates Bank Jambi's First Sukuk Issuance 'A(idn)'
- First Bank of Nigeria outlook revised to 'stable'
- What can we learn from Petya attack?
- SWIFT offers EUR 200,000 for fintech community to leverage gpi platform
- CEO Khalil Ismaeel Al Meer leaves post at Khaleeji Commercial Bank
- Arabtec Holding completes its recapitalisation programme
Tuesday, February 26 2013 Shouldn’t the stock market track the real economy?
Tuesday, February 05 2013 Decent US economic data powers stocks forward
Tuesday, January 29 2013 Modestly rising rates -- credit sectors look appealing
Wednesday, January 23 2013 The Good, the Slightly Bad and the Somewhat Ugly
Thursday, January 03 2013 A stopgap, not a solution
Tuesday, October 16 2012 More Market Choppiness Ahead, but Long-Term Outlook Remains Strong
Tuesday, October 09 2012 Expect Economic Sluggishness to Persist
Tuesday, October 02 2012 Stocks are taking a breather from the rally
Wednesday, August 08 2012 Policy outlook supports a 'risk on' trend
Tuesday, July 17 2012 Bull market has been buffeted, but remains intact
Tuesday, May 22 2012 Are We Near the End of the Correction?