- Moody's changes outlook on Abu Dhabi's Aa2 rating to stable from negative
- Finance House Securities gets SCA Certificate of Appreciation
- Byblos Bank's ratings affirmed
- CBI partners with Al Jalila Foundation
- ibq wins Best Customer Service in Qatar Award from Banker Middle East
- IIFM embarks on three year strategic plan to expand its scope of standardisation in Islamic finance
- Saxo client collateral deposits exceed DKK 100 billion
- SC's Shari'ah Advisory Council updates approved securities list
- Kroll: GCC companies see significant rise in fraud and risk incidents
- Alawwal Bank’s ratings affirmed
Tuesday, October 18 2016 Reducing the labour demand and supply gap in Islamic finance
Monday, December 14 2015 Saudi housing shortage—innovative solutions through Public Private…
Wednesday, November 25 2015 Why isn’t Africa leading the Islamic economy yet?
Sunday, November 01 2015 Socially responsible investment and Islamic finance
Thursday, July 23 2015 Sukuk moving westward?
Tuesday, July 07 2015 Financial Intelligence Unit: Curtailing the perils of money laundering…