- Abu Dhabi Fund for Development injects AED 1.47 billion into Central Bank of Sudan
- GCC banks to resist weaker operating conditions in 2017-2018
- HSBC partners with AXA Gulf to introduce general insurance products in the region
- Shell to sell stake in SADAF to SABIC for $820 million
- Saudi Ministry of Finance affirms that there is no plan to impose fees on remittances
- Deutsche Bank appoints new wealth management head for the Gulf region
- ICC-UAE Board of Directors approves 2017 programme of action
- Samsung reveals cause of Galaxy Note 7 incidents
- EY creates borderless advisory services across Africa, India and Middle East
- GI Aviation lands first Pilatus in Dubai
Tuesday, October 18 2016 Reducing the labour demand and supply gap in Islamic finance
Monday, December 14 2015 Saudi housing shortage—innovative solutions through Public Private…
Wednesday, November 25 2015 Why isn’t Africa leading the Islamic economy yet?
Sunday, November 01 2015 Socially responsible investment and Islamic finance
Thursday, July 23 2015 Sukuk moving westward?
Tuesday, July 07 2015 Financial Intelligence Unit: Curtailing the perils of money laundering…