- South Africa-based Nedbank 'BB+/B' ratings affirmed; outlook negative
- Barclays Africa Group Ltd. And Absa Bank Ltd. national scale ratings affirmed
- Leading corporate lawyer Haitham Hawashin to join Herbert Smith Freehills in Dubai
- Fitch revises three Bahraini Banks' Outlooks to negative
- Fitch Rates Bank Jambi's First Sukuk Issuance 'A(idn)'
- First Bank of Nigeria outlook revised to 'stable'
- What can we learn from Petya attack?
- SWIFT offers EUR 200,000 for fintech community to leverage gpi platform
- CEO Khalil Ismaeel Al Meer leaves post at Khaleeji Commercial Bank
- Arabtec Holding completes its recapitalisation programme
Thursday, August 18 2016 Helping SMEs with banking woes
Thursday, October 17 2013 Good promise for MENA credit but specific concerns should not be ignored
Thursday, October 10 2013 Shareholder Spring in the Middle East?
Thursday, September 26 2013 If it feels good, do it -- but be seen doing it!
Thursday, September 05 2013 Stay defensive in a volatile September
Thursday, August 22 2013 MENA and Egypt are like an upside down Europe
Saturday, November 17 2012 New frontiers and long-term themes
Sunday, July 29 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 29 July 2012
Sunday, July 15 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 15 July 2012