- UAE-based start-up Democrance secures $800,000 in funding
- ADGM admits second Reglab cohort with 11 more fintech firms
- US equities trim earlier losses
- Economic landscape the focus of INSEAD Global Business Leaders Conference
- Independent financial advisory firm Awad Capital opens to external investors
- Emirates Islamic launches Flex Elite Credit Card promotion
- Mashreq launches VAT seminar series for SME clients
- ADGM Financial Services Regulatory Authority and the French AMF advance financial innovations
- CI Ratings affirms Ahli United Bank at 'A', with a stable outlook
- Lebanon’s sovereign ratings affirmed at ‘B’
Thursday, August 18 2016 Helping SMEs with banking woes
Thursday, October 17 2013 Good promise for MENA credit but specific concerns should not be ignored
Thursday, October 10 2013 Shareholder Spring in the Middle East?
Thursday, September 26 2013 If it feels good, do it -- but be seen doing it!
Thursday, September 05 2013 Stay defensive in a volatile September
Thursday, August 22 2013 MENA and Egypt are like an upside down Europe