- Crypto trading revenue may double, Bernstein says
- MTN said to mull sale of shares in $1 billion-rated Jumia
- Ghana's growing debt pile seen as only cure for bad banks
- South African opposition pushes to nationalise central bank
- Turkey cut deeper into junk as S&P sees recession next year
- AlixPartners manages AGHF's separation from Abraaj Group
- Egypt Central Bank holds rate as selloff spooks emerging markets
- South African graft probe hearings begin
- Deutsche Bank, Barclays fortunes differ in Turkish turmoil bets
- MTN pressured to list in Uganda in latest Africa regulator spat
Thursday, August 18 2016 Helping SMEs with banking woes
Thursday, October 17 2013 Good promise for MENA credit but specific concerns should not be ignored
Thursday, October 10 2013 Shareholder Spring in the Middle East?
Thursday, September 26 2013 If it feels good, do it -- but be seen doing it!
Thursday, September 05 2013 Stay defensive in a volatile September
Thursday, August 22 2013 MENA and Egypt are like an upside down Europe