- Ooredoo revenue reaches QAR 8 billion for Q1 2017
- Emirates NBD Asset Management announces senior management promotions
- ANB records a net profit of USD 204.8 million in the first quarter of 2017
- National Commercial Bank’s net profit registers a 2.74 per cent hike in the first quarter
- Alinma Bank’s records 7.67 per cent increase in net profit for the first quarter
- Al Baraka completes distributing $68.85 million to the shareholders
- Inovest posts a net profit of $8.2 million in the first quarter of 2017
- NBQ’s records 20 per cent in net profit for the first quarter of 2017
- QFC Authority discusses Islamic Fintech at Thomson Reuters event
- 15 Hotels Worth $10 billion to open in Bahrain by 2020
Tuesday, November 20 2012 'Cliff' avoidance remains key to a brighter outlook
Monday, November 12 2012 Wall Street -- US equities: What now?
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Tuesday, October 16 2012 More Market Choppiness Ahead, but Long-Term Outlook Remains Strong
Tuesday, October 02 2012 Is the US too close to the fiscal cliff?
Wednesday, May 04 2011 Terrorism as a revenue generator?
Monday, November 08 2010 Swap the pigeon!
Monday, February 08 2010 Playing for change
Thursday, April 02 2009 The first Sukuk of spring?