- 25,000 Omani jobs target hit; ban on hiring expats ongoing
- Oman to lead GCC in 2019 GDP growth
- UAE most appealing wealth management location for GCC HNWIs
- SHUAA Capital finalises acquisition of advisory firms following regulatory nods
- Saudi privatisation programme targets $11 billion non-oil revenues by 2020
- Dubai to become leading Sukuk-listing hub through new agreement
- GCC Islamic banks to see stability in 2018
- REITs drive Saudi market growth
- Zimbabwe targets Middle East for tourist arrivals and tourism development
- Fintech challenge competition for African start-ups launched
Sunday, November 01 2015 Socially responsible investment and Islamic finance
Thursday, July 23 2015 Sukuk moving westward?
Tuesday, February 17 2015 Coming to Africa
Tuesday, February 03 2015 Investing in a low-oil price environment
Saturday, September 13 2014 Rich Equity Valuations Become Even Richer
Thursday, September 04 2014 Conviction reaffirmed in GCC equities and bonds
Wednesday, August 20 2014 Mild risk aversion in markets ahead
Thursday, August 14 2014 Options are a useful Investment tool in volatile markets
Wednesday, August 06 2014 Malta teaser for Islamic finance
Wednesday, November 20 2013 And now, the third (Yellen) put option...
Tuesday, November 12 2013 African Sukuk on the way...