- Abraaj says court appoints PwC and Deloitte as joint liquidators
- Bank ABC obtained CBB’s nod to appoint market maker
- CI Ratings upgrades United Capital Bank’s national ratings
- CBUAE announces new caps on banking fees for customers
- DIFC partners Startupbootcamp to expand fintech offering
- Air Arabia shares fluctuate on exposure to Abraaj Funds
- The wheel turns for South African bonds as sell-off worsens
- Emirates NBD signs with Amwal Brokerage for general clearing member services
- UAE-based Liquid D integrates blockchain technology with hospitality industry
- ADIA acquires stake in pension firm
Sunday, November 01 2015 Socially responsible investment and Islamic finance
Thursday, July 23 2015 Sukuk moving westward?
Tuesday, February 17 2015 Coming to Africa
Tuesday, February 03 2015 Investing in a low-oil price environment
Saturday, September 13 2014 Rich Equity Valuations Become Even Richer
Thursday, September 04 2014 Conviction reaffirmed in GCC equities and bonds
Wednesday, August 20 2014 Mild risk aversion in markets ahead
Thursday, August 14 2014 Options are a useful Investment tool in volatile markets
Wednesday, August 06 2014 Malta teaser for Islamic finance
Wednesday, November 20 2013 And now, the third (Yellen) put option...
Tuesday, November 12 2013 African Sukuk on the way...