- Ooredoo revenue reaches QAR 8 billion for Q1 2017
- Emirates NBD Asset Management announces senior management promotions
- ANB records a net profit of USD 204.8 million in the first quarter of 2017
- National Commercial Bank’s net profit registers a 2.74 per cent hike in the first quarter
- Alinma Bank’s records 7.67 per cent increase in net profit for the first quarter
- Al Baraka completes distributing $68.85 million to the shareholders
- Inovest posts a net profit of $8.2 million in the first quarter of 2017
- NBQ’s records 20 per cent in net profit for the first quarter of 2017
- QFC Authority discusses Islamic Fintech at Thomson Reuters event
- 15 Hotels Worth $10 billion to open in Bahrain by 2020
Tuesday, June 03 2014 Pay attention, business world - Apple's Swift is huge news
Wednesday, April 16 2014 Why aren’t Android users spending?
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, November 06 2012 2013: The year of the falling Yen
Monday, April 30 2012 Apple, China and the Growth Markets
Thursday, August 25 2011 The future of Apple inc