- MENA sovereign borrowing could decline by six per cent in 2018
- A.M. Best upgrades credit ratings of FAIR Oil & Energy Insurance Syndicate
- Meethaq and Hydrocarbon Finder finance oil and gas project
- PayFort registers wholly-owned business in Saudi Arabia
- BofAML see Brent oil prices averaging $50 to $70 through 2023
- Dubai Islamic Bank hosts AGM and agrees on cash dividends
- IFC and Bank Al-Maghrib strengthen credit reporting in Morocco
- Saudi CMA approves Bank AlJazira's proposed rights issue
- Geopolitics most significant challenge facing regional investment industry
- The future of banking: cryptocurrencies require rules
- Phone: +971 6005 25500
- Fax: +971 2 681 3727
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.fgb.ae
A United Arab Emirates-based public joint stock company that provides commercial, investment and retail banking services. The bank offers its services through four primary business segments: Corporate Banking, Retail Banking, Treasury & Investments and Real Estate Activities. First Gulf Bank operates through a network of branches across United Arab Emirates, a subsidiary in Libya, a branch in Singapore and representative offices in Qatar and India.
André Sayegh has more than 25 years experience in the banking industry. He joined First Gulf Bank as chief operating officer in 1999 and became CEO in 2006. Before that he worked at Citibank and Arab Bank.