- SEDCO Capital launches new investment strategy
- Rasmala boosts senior team at asset management subsidiary
- UAE economy benefitting from rebound in global trade and tourism
- Surplus reserves at UAE banks increase to AED 42.8 billion in June
- Global infra investment need to reach $97 trillion by 2040
- Bank ABC reports $102 million in profit for the first half of 2017
- Entersekt appoints new Senior Vice President to spearhead growth in Africa and the Middle East
- Executive Forum on Creativity and Innovation in Islamic Financial Products speakers announced
- UAE-Based Al Buhaira National Insurance Co. 'BB+' Ratings Affirmed; Outlook Stable
- KFH to benefit from merger with AUB, says Moody's
- Phone: +971 6005 25500
- Fax: +971 2 681 3727
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Website: www.fgb.ae
A United Arab Emirates-based public joint stock company that provides commercial, investment and retail banking services. The bank offers its services through four primary business segments: Corporate Banking, Retail Banking, Treasury & Investments and Real Estate Activities. First Gulf Bank operates through a network of branches across United Arab Emirates, a subsidiary in Libya, a branch in Singapore and representative offices in Qatar and India.
André Sayegh has more than 25 years experience in the banking industry. He joined First Gulf Bank as chief operating officer in 1999 and became CEO in 2006. Before that he worked at Citibank and Arab Bank.