- MASHREQ: CEO LEADERSHIP SERIES
- US stocks recover while Asian markets remain down
- Al Masraf’s Financial Strength Rating raised; other ratings affirmed
- Standard Chartered appoints private banking head for Africa and Europe
- GFH Financial Group’s ratings affirmed with a ‘Stable’ Outlook
- Moody's downgrades UK, weakening GBP
- Inside the UAE Banks Federation: Mashreq
- Rise of populism in Germany causes euro drop
- Best’s Special Report: Stormy currents emerging for MENA reinsurers
- Moody's: Cameroon's credit profile supported by diversified economy
- Phone: +971 6005 25500
- Fax: +971 2 681 3727
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Website: www.fgb.ae
A United Arab Emirates-based public joint stock company that provides commercial, investment and retail banking services. The bank offers its services through four primary business segments: Corporate Banking, Retail Banking, Treasury & Investments and Real Estate Activities. First Gulf Bank operates through a network of branches across United Arab Emirates, a subsidiary in Libya, a branch in Singapore and representative offices in Qatar and India.
André Sayegh has more than 25 years experience in the banking industry. He joined First Gulf Bank as chief operating officer in 1999 and became CEO in 2006. Before that he worked at Citibank and Arab Bank.