- Government collects over AED 4 billion revenue in e-Dirham services
- SCF community to converge in Dubai for annual global forum
- Saudi ends cinema ban with Black Panther screening
- Godiva chocolate to restructure $6.5 billion of debt
- Tax returns for period ending 31 March to be submitted
- Equities expected to continue outperforming bonds
- startAD grows entrepreneurial talent through start-up showcase
- Dubai Islamic Bank Q1 2018 net profit up 16 per cent
- ALDAR signs MoU with HyperloopTT
- DIFC announces initiatives to boost Dubai’s global status
- Phone: +971 6005 25500
- Fax: +971 2 681 3727
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.fgb.ae
A United Arab Emirates-based public joint stock company that provides commercial, investment and retail banking services. The bank offers its services through four primary business segments: Corporate Banking, Retail Banking, Treasury & Investments and Real Estate Activities. First Gulf Bank operates through a network of branches across United Arab Emirates, a subsidiary in Libya, a branch in Singapore and representative offices in Qatar and India.
André Sayegh has more than 25 years experience in the banking industry. He joined First Gulf Bank as chief operating officer in 1999 and became CEO in 2006. Before that he worked at Citibank and Arab Bank.