- Investcorp hosts second Annual Credit Symposium in New York City
- UAE entrepreneurs have the highest fear of failure rate for the MENA region
- CI: Ratings of Banque Nationale Agricole affirmed with a ‘Stable’ outlook
- Moody's: Sub-Saharan African countries face rising risk of financing stress
- Vantage Capital provides $12.5 million of funding to Purple Capital
- Clifford Chance advises Mitsui on African investment
- Ethiopia, Mauritius and Spain honoured for promoting investment in sustainable development goals
- S&P affirms Saudi Arabia at 'A-/A-2' with a stable outlook
- Cloudera helps Middle East brands unlock new frontiers with machine learning and analytics
- Majority employed UAE Residents considering or have started own businesses
- Phone: +971 6005 25500
- Fax: +971 2 681 3727
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Website: www.fgb.ae
A United Arab Emirates-based public joint stock company that provides commercial, investment and retail banking services. The bank offers its services through four primary business segments: Corporate Banking, Retail Banking, Treasury & Investments and Real Estate Activities. First Gulf Bank operates through a network of branches across United Arab Emirates, a subsidiary in Libya, a branch in Singapore and representative offices in Qatar and India.
André Sayegh has more than 25 years experience in the banking industry. He joined First Gulf Bank as chief operating officer in 1999 and became CEO in 2006. Before that he worked at Citibank and Arab Bank.