- Moody's: Government of Morocco introduces gradual foreign exchange rate
- Moody's affirms two banks' ratings; changes Lebanon's macro profile to 'very weak+'
- Emirates Development Bank launches SMEs financing to support Emirati entrepreneurs
- UAE sovereign ratings affirmed with a stable outlook
- KFH digitally transforms data storage and protection with Dell EMC
- Al Hilal Bank partners with SunTec to manage VAT for customers
- Union Properties sells entire stake in Emicool for AED 500 million
- Middle East M&A activity rallies in Q4 2017
- CBI appoints Head of Retail Banking
- Goldilocks announces 4.99 per cent stake in GFH
Future Bank B.S.C. ©
- Phone: +973 1750 5000
- Fax: +973 1722 4402
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.futurebank.com.bh
Future Bank was established in July, 2004 as a Joint Venture Project between three financial institutions: Bank Saderat Iran, Bank Melli Iran, and Ahli United Bank (AUB) Bahrain. The bank’s main activity is wholesale investment banking in Iran and the Gulf region. Futurebank BSC offers its services through three divisions: Corporate Banking, Retail Banking and Treasury. The bank has three branches and an offshore banking unit in Bahrain.
Gholam Souri joined Futurebank in 2004. Prior to becoming CEO and Managing Director he was General Manager of International Division Bank Saderat Iran. He has a Master of Banking Management and BSC in Banking.