- Banque Saudi Fransi: Leading transformation
- Fitch: favourable industry dynamics support aircraft lessors
- Bahrain issues landmark regulations on Shari'ah governance
- Acquisition of Drydocks World and Maritime World is credit positive
- Dana Gas UK trial adjourned until tomorrow
- Finalists for FinTech Abu Dhabi Innovation Challenge announced
- DIFC publishes 2017 Wealth & Asset Management Report
- Omnia Pay joins Visa’s Global Accelerated Connection Platform
- Abu Dhabi Global Market launches electronic prudential reporting structure
- Middle East e-commerce market to double to $69 Billion by 2020
Jammal Trust Bank S.A.L.
- Phone: +961 1 781999
- Fax: +961 1 800361 / 864170
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.jtbbank.com
A Lebanon-based company engaged in the banking sector established in 1963 as Investment Bank and purchased by the Jammal group in 1971. It was the first Lebanese bank to offer its services in the UK and Egypt. It also developed a reputation for supporting both Lebanon’s SME market through commercial lending and Africa’s Lebanese diaspora through large scale trade finance in more than one west and central African country. The bank operates 22 branches across Lebanon, and representative offices in Nigeria and the Ivory Coast.
Anwar Ali Jammal was elected Chairman and GM in May 2005 following the death of JTB Founding Chairman Ali Al Jammal. He is a Westminster MBA graduate with more than 25 years experience in the banking and financial sector, Outside of JTB, Mr. Jammal headed the AML Compliance Committee and was member of the Credit and Human Resources Committees while working as Chief Banking Officer at CSC in Lebanon for a number of years.