- UAE MoF partners with FinovateMiddleEast to drive innovation in fintech
- Dr Fawaz Gerges outlines six key factors impacting Arab countries
- Indonesia goes chip with OpenWay
- Afreximbank and Attijariwafa Bank sign MOU to support trade across Africa
- PayU Nigeria expands online payment options with PayU Receive
- The Abraaj Group invests in leading Turkish online travel agent Biletall.com
- DIB scoops four accolades at Islamic Business and Finance Awards 2017
- NBF retains “Best Islamic Window–UAE” Award at Islamic Business and Finance Awards 2017
- Winners of 12th annual Islamic Business & Finance Awards revealed at gala dinner
- Dubai Economy records brisk licencing and registration activity in November 2017
Jammal Trust Bank S.A.L.
- Phone: +961 1 781999
- Fax: +961 1 800361 / 864170
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.jtbbank.com
A Lebanon-based company engaged in the banking sector established in 1963 as Investment Bank and purchased by the Jammal group in 1971. It was the first Lebanese bank to offer its services in the UK and Egypt. It also developed a reputation for supporting both Lebanon’s SME market through commercial lending and Africa’s Lebanese diaspora through large scale trade finance in more than one west and central African country. The bank operates 22 branches across Lebanon, and representative offices in Nigeria and the Ivory Coast.
Anwar Ali Jammal was elected Chairman and GM in May 2005 following the death of JTB Founding Chairman Ali Al Jammal. He is a Westminster MBA graduate with more than 25 years experience in the banking and financial sector, Outside of JTB, Mr. Jammal headed the AML Compliance Committee and was member of the Credit and Human Resources Committees while working as Chief Banking Officer at CSC in Lebanon for a number of years.