- Kuwait to drive growth with Northern Gulf Gateway project
- $1 trillion in MENA energy investment forecast over next five years
- Somaliland DP world and Ethiopia port to go ahead
- Signs of optimism about post-Brexit investment returns
- Platinum and palladium: German court paves the way for diesel bans
- IMF staff completes review mission to Seychelles
- IMF staff completes 2018 Article IV Mission to Liberia
- DFSA delists DEWA's 2013 $1 billion Sukuk, Nasdaq Dubai removes it from trading
- Experts discuss digital transformation in the African banking sector
- Lebanese Credit Insurer (LCI) expands debt collection services to 11 new markets in Africa
Jammal Trust Bank S.A.L.
- Phone: +961 1 781999
- Fax: +961 1 800361 / 864170
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.jtbbank.com
A Lebanon-based company engaged in the banking sector established in 1963 as Investment Bank and purchased by the Jammal group in 1971. It was the first Lebanese bank to offer its services in the UK and Egypt. It also developed a reputation for supporting both Lebanon’s SME market through commercial lending and Africa’s Lebanese diaspora through large scale trade finance in more than one west and central African country. The bank operates 22 branches across Lebanon, and representative offices in Nigeria and the Ivory Coast.
Anwar Ali Jammal was elected Chairman and GM in May 2005 following the death of JTB Founding Chairman Ali Al Jammal. He is a Westminster MBA graduate with more than 25 years experience in the banking and financial sector, Outside of JTB, Mr. Jammal headed the AML Compliance Committee and was member of the Credit and Human Resources Committees while working as Chief Banking Officer at CSC in Lebanon for a number of years.