- QIB records 10 per cent increase in profit to reach QAR 1.16 billion in the first half
- The Commercial Bank posts a net profit of QAR 179.6 million for the first half of 2017
- World Bank to commence reconstruction and rehabilitation in Iraq
- Topaz Marine prices $375 million senior notes
- Byblos Bank/AUB Consumer Confidence Index: Consumer Confidence Declines in Second Quarter of 2017
- GCC banks urged to fine-tune liquidity management in order to address new economic cycle
- UAE Central Bank reports Money Supply aggregate M1 increased by 0.5 per cent to AED 507 billion
- EGX and AUC collaborate to improve representation of women on corporate boards
- BBK and Osool Asset Management launches new London-based investment and advisory joint venture
- Bank ABC appoints Patrick Tan as the Head of Asia
Jammal Trust Bank S.A.L.
- Phone: +961 1 781999
- Fax: +961 1 800361 / 864170
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.jtbbank.com
A Lebanon-based company engaged in the banking sector established in 1963 as Investment Bank and purchased by the Jammal group in 1971. It was the first Lebanese bank to offer its services in the UK and Egypt. It also developed a reputation for supporting both Lebanon’s SME market through commercial lending and Africa’s Lebanese diaspora through large scale trade finance in more than one west and central African country. The bank operates 22 branches across Lebanon, and representative offices in Nigeria and the Ivory Coast.
Anwar Ali Jammal was elected Chairman and GM in May 2005 following the death of JTB Founding Chairman Ali Al Jammal. He is a Westminster MBA graduate with more than 25 years experience in the banking and financial sector, Outside of JTB, Mr. Jammal headed the AML Compliance Committee and was member of the Credit and Human Resources Committees while working as Chief Banking Officer at CSC in Lebanon for a number of years.