- Banque Saudi Fransi: Leading transformation
- Fitch: favourable industry dynamics support aircraft lessors
- Bahrain issues landmark regulations on Shari'ah governance
- Acquisition of Drydocks World and Maritime World is credit positive
- Dana Gas UK trial adjourned until tomorrow
- Finalists for FinTech Abu Dhabi Innovation Challenge announced
- DIFC publishes 2017 Wealth & Asset Management Report
- Omnia Pay joins Visa’s Global Accelerated Connection Platform
- Abu Dhabi Global Market launches electronic prudential reporting structure
- Middle East e-commerce market to double to $69 Billion by 2020
Qatar International Islamic Bank
H.E. Sheikh Dr. Khalid Bin Thani A. Al.Thani is a leading Qatari businessman with diverse business interests in the banking, real estate, insurance, financial securities, healthcare, media, information technology and travel industries. He is the Chairman of several public companies. He is also the majority shareholder and senior executive of several privately held companies. He holds both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Industrial Management and Technology from Michigan University, USA. He is also Chairman of several prominent companies including; Islamic Holding Company, Qatar Islamic Insurance Co., Tadawul Holding Group, Arcapital Bank and Founder of Islamic Bank of Britain.
Abdulbasit Ahmed A. Al-Shaibei serves as Chief Executive Officer of Qatar International Islamic Bank. He is also a Director of Qatar International Islamic Bank. Previously he served as General Manager of Qatar International Islamic Bank.