- Moody's: Government of Morocco introduces gradual foreign exchange rate
- Moody's affirms two banks' ratings; changes Lebanon's macro profile to 'very weak+'
- Emirates Development Bank launches SMEs financing to support Emirati entrepreneurs
- UAE sovereign ratings affirmed with a stable outlook
- KFH digitally transforms data storage and protection with Dell EMC
- Al Hilal Bank partners with SunTec to manage VAT for customers
- Union Properties sells entire stake in Emicool for AED 500 million
- Middle East M&A activity rallies in Q4 2017
- CBI appoints Head of Retail Banking
- Goldilocks announces 4.99 per cent stake in GFH
Qatar International Islamic Bank
H.E. Sheikh Dr. Khalid Bin Thani A. Al.Thani is a leading Qatari businessman with diverse business interests in the banking, real estate, insurance, financial securities, healthcare, media, information technology and travel industries. He is the Chairman of several public companies. He is also the majority shareholder and senior executive of several privately held companies. He holds both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Industrial Management and Technology from Michigan University, USA. He is also Chairman of several prominent companies including; Islamic Holding Company, Qatar Islamic Insurance Co., Tadawul Holding Group, Arcapital Bank and Founder of Islamic Bank of Britain.
Abdulbasit Ahmed A. Al-Shaibei serves as Chief Executive Officer of Qatar International Islamic Bank. He is also a Director of Qatar International Islamic Bank. Previously he served as General Manager of Qatar International Islamic Bank.