- Al Ansari Exchange and IBMC offer overseas Indians in UAE facility to pay NPS contributions
- Network International strengthens presence in customer reward and loyalty management
- Established tech firms now banking sector’s biggest disruptors
- DFSA and ASIC sign fintech agreement
- GCC SMEs expected to grow 156 per cent to $920 billion in next five years
- RAKBANK customers can remit money to India using blockchain
- Investcorp hosts second Annual Credit Symposium in New York City
- UAE entrepreneurs have the highest fear of failure rate for the MENA region
- CI: Ratings of Banque Nationale Agricole affirmed with a ‘Stable’ outlook
- Moody's: Sub-Saharan African countries face rising risk of financing stress
Qatar International Islamic Bank
H.E. Sheikh Dr. Khalid Bin Thani A. Al.Thani is a leading Qatari businessman with diverse business interests in the banking, real estate, insurance, financial securities, healthcare, media, information technology and travel industries. He is the Chairman of several public companies. He is also the majority shareholder and senior executive of several privately held companies. He holds both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Industrial Management and Technology from Michigan University, USA. He is also Chairman of several prominent companies including; Islamic Holding Company, Qatar Islamic Insurance Co., Tadawul Holding Group, Arcapital Bank and Founder of Islamic Bank of Britain.
Abdulbasit Ahmed A. Al-Shaibei serves as Chief Executive Officer of Qatar International Islamic Bank. He is also a Director of Qatar International Islamic Bank. Previously he served as General Manager of Qatar International Islamic Bank.