- IMF Executive Board Concludes 2017 Article IV Consultation with Bahrain
- Bank Nizwa leads banking sector growth rate with 200 per cent surge in H1 2017
- Expo 2020 Dubai working with EIPA to protect creativity
- Realty sector receives AED281.2 billion bank credit by H1
- Eagle Hills Signs AED 300 Million Financing Facility for The Address Fujairah Resort + Spa
- Saudi Arabia–BofA Merrill Lynch
- Invest Group Overseas commits investment of over AED 2 billion by 2020
- DAFZA issues guide on Dubai: the global gateway to Halal industries
- UAE President issues Excise Tax Decree-Law targeting select 'harmful' products
- Brexit causes difficulty for businesses to make long-term plans
Qatar International Islamic Bank
H.E. Sheikh Dr. Khalid Bin Thani A. Al.Thani is a leading Qatari businessman with diverse business interests in the banking, real estate, insurance, financial securities, healthcare, media, information technology and travel industries. He is the Chairman of several public companies. He is also the majority shareholder and senior executive of several privately held companies. He holds both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Industrial Management and Technology from Michigan University, USA. He is also Chairman of several prominent companies including; Islamic Holding Company, Qatar Islamic Insurance Co., Tadawul Holding Group, Arcapital Bank and Founder of Islamic Bank of Britain.
Abdulbasit Ahmed A. Al-Shaibei serves as Chief Executive Officer of Qatar International Islamic Bank. He is also a Director of Qatar International Islamic Bank. Previously he served as General Manager of Qatar International Islamic Bank.