- SEDCO Capital launches new investment strategy
- Emirate of Sharjah 'BBB+/A-2' ratings affirmed; outlook stable
- KFW announces H1 results
- Burgan Bank announces H1 results
- Riyad Bank announces H1 results
- Bank Albilad posts a SAR 468.1 million in net profits for the first half of 2017
- Arab National Bank reports a profit of SAR 1,617.1 million for the first half of 2017
- ADCB posts a reports a net profit of AED 2.11 billion for the first half of 2017
- IMF Staff concludes visit to Mozambique
- Alinma Bank registered a net profit of SAR 910 million for the first half of 2017
Qatar International Islamic Bank
H.E. Sheikh Dr. Khalid Bin Thani A. Al.Thani is a leading Qatari businessman with diverse business interests in the banking, real estate, insurance, financial securities, healthcare, media, information technology and travel industries. He is the Chairman of several public companies. He is also the majority shareholder and senior executive of several privately held companies. He holds both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Industrial Management and Technology from Michigan University, USA. He is also Chairman of several prominent companies including; Islamic Holding Company, Qatar Islamic Insurance Co., Tadawul Holding Group, Arcapital Bank and Founder of Islamic Bank of Britain.
Abdulbasit Ahmed A. Al-Shaibei serves as Chief Executive Officer of Qatar International Islamic Bank. He is also a Director of Qatar International Islamic Bank. Previously he served as General Manager of Qatar International Islamic Bank.