- FAB granted commercial banking licence in Saudi Arabia
- UAE Banking Pulse analyses banking sector performance during Q4 2017
- New Islamic bank planned for Dubai
- Limited VAT impact on the real estate sector
- Takaful Emarat appoints new CEO
- National qualifications framework for entry-level certified retail bankers discussed
- Noor Bank ‘Generally Conforms’ - UAE Internal Auditors Association
- Mashreq drives innovation with Alipay partnership
- Dubai’s Future Blockchain Summit to unlock multibillion dollar opportunities
- Emerging markets offer continued investment opportunities
Qatar International Islamic Bank
H.E. Sheikh Dr. Khalid Bin Thani A. Al.Thani is a leading Qatari businessman with diverse business interests in the banking, real estate, insurance, financial securities, healthcare, media, information technology and travel industries. He is the Chairman of several public companies. He is also the majority shareholder and senior executive of several privately held companies. He holds both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Industrial Management and Technology from Michigan University, USA. He is also Chairman of several prominent companies including; Islamic Holding Company, Qatar Islamic Insurance Co., Tadawul Holding Group, Arcapital Bank and Founder of Islamic Bank of Britain.
Abdulbasit Ahmed A. Al-Shaibei serves as Chief Executive Officer of Qatar International Islamic Bank. He is also a Director of Qatar International Islamic Bank. Previously he served as General Manager of Qatar International Islamic Bank.