- Aluminium: Slowly coming off the highs
- CBB 12 Month Treasury Bills Issue No.34 Oversubscribed
- ENBD REIT announces first dividend payment of $0.0382 per share
- IMF Staff Concludes Visit to the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- IMF Executive Board completes ninth review under Malawi’s ECF Arrangement
- Reshaping the future of real estate for African cities
- African cities rank high globally
- Africa’s economy continues to develop under robust corporate governance principles
- RAKBANK introduces Samsung Pay Solutions for its ATMs
- Essel Group ME acquires Serena’s Middle East business
Saudi British Bank, The (SABB)
- Phone: +966 920 007222
- Fax: +966 11 2764356
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.sabb.com
The Saudi British Bank (SABB) was incorporated in 1978 as Joint Stock Company. SABB, an affiliate of HSBC – one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations (HSBC Group owns 40 per cent of SABB's shares with the remaining 60 per cent owned by individual and institutional shareholders in Saudi. SABB operates through 90 branches and some 500 ATMs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). It is a full financial services group providing services in the areas of Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Private Banking, Islamic Banking, Treasury Services, Equity Brokering and Custody, Mutual Funds, and Insurance.It offers its services through its business segments: Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Treasury and Others - which includes activities of its wholly owned subsidiary, SABB Securities Limited and investment in associates. SABB also offers a range of individual and commercial insurance plans through its subsidiary, SABB Insurance Services Limited.
Khaled Suliman Olayan is a leading businessman in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Since joining SABB's Board of Directors in January 2002, Olayan has played a key role in guiding the bank to its current position as one of the largest financial institutions in the KSA, taking a particular interest in encouraging the bank to meet the highest international standards in customer service and the management of investments. He holds a Master's Degree in Business Administration, with a Major in International Projects, from The American University in Washington DC.
David Dew became Managing Director of SABB in May 2010 and has been a Director since December 2009 and worked as Deputy Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer from 2001 to 2004. He is also a member of the Board of SABB. Previously, he was the Deputy Chief Executive of HSBC Amanah and Chief of Administration, Global Banking and Markets, Middle East & North Africa for HSBC. Prior to that, he served as Chief Operating Officer for HSBC Bank USA and Chief Auditor for HSBC North America. He joined HSBC in 1977. Dew holds an MA in Economics from the University of Cambridge in the UK.