- Moody's affirms two banks' ratings; changes Lebanon's macro profile to 'very weak+'
- Emirates Development Bank launches SMEs financing to support Emirati entrepreneurs
- UAE sovereign ratings affirmed with a stable outlook
- KFH digitally transforms data storage and protection with Dell EMC
- Al Hilal Bank partners with SunTec to manage VAT for customers
- Union Properties sells entire stake in Emicool for AED 500 million
- Middle East M&A activity rallies in Q4 2017
- CBI appoints Head of Retail Banking
- Goldilocks announces 4.99 per cent stake in GFH
- S&P affirms rating Ras Al Khaimah with stable outlook
Al Ahli Takaful Company
- Phone: +966 12 690 1199
- Fax: +966 12 690 1377
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.alahlitakaful.com/
The National Commercial Bank together with global insurance and technical specialists FWU AG, VHV, and the International Financial Corporation (IFC) a member of the World Bank Group; in addition to a number of local investors, established ALAHLI TAKAFUL COMPANY (ATC), a company specialized in offering Takaful insurance products and services in the Kingdom.