- Barclays Africa Group Ltd. And Absa Bank Ltd. national scale ratings affirmed
- Leading corporate lawyer Haitham Hawashin to join Herbert Smith Freehills in Dubai
- Fitch revises three Bahraini Banks' Outlooks to negative
- Fitch Rates Bank Jambi's First Sukuk Issuance 'A(idn)'
- First Bank of Nigeria outlook revised to 'stable'
- What can we learn from Petya attack?
- SWIFT offers EUR 200,000 for fintech community to leverage gpi platform
- CEO Khalil Ismaeel Al Meer leaves post at Khaleeji Commercial Bank
- Arabtec Holding completes its recapitalisation programme
- GFH exits part of its real estate portfolio
Alafco Aviation Lease and Finance Company
- Phone: +965 2290 2888
- Fax: +965 2240 5225
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.alafco-kw.com
ALAFCO Aviation Lease and Finance Company KSCP, headquartered in Kuwait, is a global aircraft leasing company. The company was founded in 1992 by Kuwait Airways Corporation (KAC) and acquired by Kuwait Finance House (KFH) in 1999. ALAFCO’s registration was changed from Bermuda to Kuwait and it was converted to a Sharia compliant aircraft leasing company in 2000. ALAFCO's main activities are: aircraft operating leases, sale and leaseback of aircraft and aircraft lease management.
In 2006, ALAFCO was listed on the Kuwait Stock Exchange. Today, 46% of ALAFCO is owned by KFH, 14% is owned by Gulf Investment Corporation (GIC), 10% is owned by Kuwait Airways Corporation (KAC) and the remainder is held by private investors.