- ADIB net profit increases by 20 per cent in Q1 2017
- Bank Sohar secures $250 million three-year Syndicated Term Loan Facility
- Investcorp expands industrial real estate portfolio with $160 million acquisition
- CI affirms Saudi Investment Bank’s ratings with a stable outlook
- UAE continues to be buoyant and lucrative, says Quilter Cheviot
- French presidential elections 2017: 2nd-round ticket for Macron and Le Pen
- UAE and Azerbaijan conclude sixth joint economic committee
- Meethaq extends over OMR 30 million finance for Osool Poultry project
- Equities: first round results in France support bullish view on Euro zone?
- S&P: Ethiopia 'B/B' sovereign ratings affirmed; outlook stable
Bank Pembangunan Malaysia Berhad (Malaysia Development Bank)
- Website: http://www.bpmb.com.my/
Bank Pembangunan Malaysia Berhad (BPMB) is wholly owned by the Malaysian Government through the Minister of Finance Inc. BPMB is mandated as a development financial institution providing medium to long term financing to the following sectors: Infrastructure, Maritime, Technology, Oil & Gas.