- DAE Capital launches third-party aviation asset management unit
- Global IT spending estimated to reach $3.7 trillion in 2018
- Al Rajhi REIT fund closes with record participation
- Undersecretaries of Ministries of Finance discuss economic reforms in Arab countries
- UAE women to harness innovation skills with social entrepreneurship training
- Dubai Chamber one of world’s largest membership-based chambers of commerce
- Active management strategy pays off for Fisch in 2017
- Noor Bank and UB QFPay release mobile wallet acceptance solution in UAE
- Dubai Islamic Bank Group releases full year 2017 financial results
- Dubai’s Star Business Centre accepts cryptocurrency as mode of payments
Gulf North Africa Holding Company (GNAHC)
- Phone: +965 222 58006/7/8/9
- Fax: +965 2225 8011
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.gnahc.com/
Gulf North Africa Holding Company (GNAHC) is a closed Kuwaiti shareholder company. Established in December 2005 having equity of KWD 15 Million (approximately $51 million).
GNAHC is involved in developing, promoting, acquiring and investing in real estate, financial, and industrial projects in the North Africa & Other regions.
GNAHC is a company that complies with Islamic Shari`ah law.