- RAKBANK launches Samsung Pay in partnership with Samsung Gulf Electronics
- Emirates Digital Wallet launched
- Central Bank of Bahrain issues Treasury Bills worth BHD 70 million
- DIFC Investments LLC Chairman Essa Kazim outlines robust performance for 2016
- Commodities: Missing out on the risk relief rally
- US government bonds: Market ignores latest tax initiative
- UAE MoE and KIPO sign new agreement aimed at enhancing UAE’s patent system
- Arab Bank Group reports Q1 2017 net profit of $218.2 million
- Standard Chartered Bank partners with Transguard for smart cash transaction
- DIB’s Human Resources Department receives ISO 9001:2015 certification
Islamic Arab Insurance Company-Salama
- Phone: +971 4 3577000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.salama.ae/
SALAMA - Islamic Arab Insurance Company is a provider of Shari'ah compliant Takaful solutions around the world.
SALAMA has a paid-up capital of AED 1.21 billion ($330 million) and is listed in the Dubai Financial Market under the symbol "SALAMA". BEST-Re, our Tunis-based operation, is the world's largest Re-Takaful company, operating in more than 60 countries.