- Markaz: Overall GCC earnings decline by one per cent in H1 2017
- ADFD pledges financial contribution to Dar Zayed for Family Care
- EdgeVerve systems positioned as a leader in the gartner magic quadrant for global retail core bankin
- Staff retention biggest challenge for HR directors in the GCC
- Emirates REIT reports 67 per cent growth in funds from operations in H1 2017
- UNB rolls out robotic customer care service
- UAE-based FinTech start-up secures $700K investment to advance financial services
- IMF Executive Board Concludes 2017 Article IV Consultation with Bahrain
- Bank Nizwa leads banking sector growth rate with 200 per cent surge in H1 2017
- Expo 2020 Dubai working with EIPA to protect creativity
Islamic Arab Insurance Company-Salama
- Phone: +971 4 3577000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.salama.ae/
SALAMA - Islamic Arab Insurance Company is a provider of Shari'ah compliant Takaful solutions around the world.
SALAMA has a paid-up capital of AED 1.21 billion ($330 million) and is listed in the Dubai Financial Market under the symbol "SALAMA". BEST-Re, our Tunis-based operation, is the world's largest Re-Takaful company, operating in more than 60 countries.