- Aluminium: Slowly coming off the highs
- CBB 12 Month Treasury Bills Issue No.34 Oversubscribed
- ENBD REIT announces first dividend payment of $0.0382 per share
- IMF Staff Concludes Visit to the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- IMF Executive Board completes ninth review under Malawi’s ECF Arrangement
- Reshaping the future of real estate for African cities
- African cities rank high globally
- Africa’s economy continues to develop under robust corporate governance principles
- RAKBANK introduces Samsung Pay Solutions for its ATMs
- Essel Group ME acquires Serena’s Middle East business
Islamic Arab Insurance Company-Salama
- Phone: +971 4 3577000
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.salama.ae/
SALAMA - Islamic Arab Insurance Company is a provider of Shari'ah compliant Takaful solutions around the world.
SALAMA has a paid-up capital of AED 1.21 billion ($330 million) and is listed in the Dubai Financial Market under the symbol "SALAMA". BEST-Re, our Tunis-based operation, is the world's largest Re-Takaful company, operating in more than 60 countries.