- UAE visitors to Finland up 30 per cent in 2017
- UAE home to six of region’s top 10 valuable brands
- Dubai real estate market stable and ready for investment
- Saudi Arabian insurance profits drop 55 per cent in 2017
- DIFC FinTech Hive broadens 2018 programme
- Study finds 45 per cent of UAE HNWIs believe they will live to 100
- Majority UAE residents consider cashback an important credit card feature
- Abu Dhabi industrial zone attracts $1 billion FDI from China
- DLD supports economic diversification strategy with mortgage and finance law
- Saudi Aramco stresses corporate governance to foster competitiveness
Islamic Arab Insurance Company-Salama
- Phone: +971 4 3577000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.salama.ae/
SALAMA - Islamic Arab Insurance Company is a provider of Shari'ah compliant Takaful solutions around the world.
SALAMA has a paid-up capital of AED 1.21 billion ($330 million) and is listed in the Dubai Financial Market under the symbol "SALAMA". BEST-Re, our Tunis-based operation, is the world's largest Re-Takaful company, operating in more than 60 countries.