- DAE Capital launches third-party aviation asset management unit
- Global IT spending estimated to reach $3.7 trillion in 2018
- Al Rajhi REIT fund closes with record participation
- Undersecretaries of Ministries of Finance discuss economic reforms in Arab countries
- UAE women to harness innovation skills with social entrepreneurship training
- Dubai Chamber one of world’s largest membership-based chambers of commerce
- Active management strategy pays off for Fisch in 2017
- Noor Bank and UB QFPay release mobile wallet acceptance solution in UAE
- Dubai Islamic Bank Group releases full year 2017 financial results
- Dubai’s Star Business Centre accepts cryptocurrency as mode of payments
Islamic Arab Insurance Company-Salama
- Phone: +971 4 3577000
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.salama.ae/
SALAMA - Islamic Arab Insurance Company is a provider of Shari'ah compliant Takaful solutions around the world.
SALAMA has a paid-up capital of AED 1.21 billion ($330 million) and is listed in the Dubai Financial Market under the symbol "SALAMA". BEST-Re, our Tunis-based operation, is the world's largest Re-Takaful company, operating in more than 60 countries.