- Dubai Chamber explores economic partnerships in Kenya
- Burgan Bank Group announces full year 2017 earnings
- Economic policies surrounding inclusive development in the Arab world addressed
- Central Bank of Egypt expected to begin easing cycle
- Moody's downgrades Government of Kenya's issuer rating to B2 and assigns stable outlook
- Emirates Investment Bank preliminary net profit up 66.8 per cent
- AI-driven non-credit risk rating services to launch in Middle East
- GFH reports net profit of $104 million attributed to shareholders for 2017
- ADNIC reports AED 227.3 million net profit for 2017
- Al Qattara Investments reveals expansion plans for Al Ain
Malath Cooperative Insurance & Reinsurance
- Phone: +966 11 416 8222
- Fax: +966 11 416 8333
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.malath.com.sa/
Malath Cooperative Insurance & Reinsurance Company was founded by an elite investment consortium comprising prominent Saudi personalities, with a paid up capital of SAR 300 million.
In April 2007, the company has established itself as a leading provider of insurance products and services, fulfilling the needs of the local market through an ideal insurance concept and total professionalism.
Malath, the Second licensed insurance company in the Saudi Insurance Market, has been assigned “BBB+” ratings by Standard & Poor's.