- Kuwait to drive growth with Northern Gulf Gateway project
- $1 trillion in MENA energy investment forecast over next five years
- Somaliland DP world and Ethiopia port to go ahead
- Signs of optimism about post-Brexit investment returns
- Platinum and palladium: German court paves the way for diesel bans
- IMF staff completes review mission to Seychelles
- IMF staff completes 2018 Article IV Mission to Liberia
- DFSA delists DEWA's 2013 $1 billion Sukuk, Nasdaq Dubai removes it from trading
- Experts discuss digital transformation in the African banking sector
- Lebanese Credit Insurer (LCI) expands debt collection services to 11 new markets in Africa
Qatar Islamic Insurance Company (QIIC)
- Phone: +974 4465 8888
- Fax: +974 4455 0111
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.qiic.com.qa/
Started transacting business in 1995, QIIC has grown rapidly to become a leading Takaful insurance company in Qatar.
QIIC offers a wide range of products and services for business including aviation, marine, freight, banking, electronics, computer, construction, engineering, energy and agricultural insurance. QIIC also offers cover for business premises and other commercial needs, while the providers’ Balsam medical plans and Aman Takaful (life) insurance policies are available in individual, family and group form for company employees.
From the outset, QIIC has as its name suggests – operated according to Islamic principles. The company’s operations are supervised by our Sharia Supervisory Board, headed by Dr Ali Moehi El Din AL-Qurradaghi, Professor & Head of Jurisprudence of Qatar Universitys Faculty of Sharia, Law and Religious Studies. The Board monitors all our activities and gives its Sharia directives when requested.