- UAE MoF partners with FinovateMiddleEast to drive innovation in fintech
- Dr Fawaz Gerges outlines six key factors impacting Arab countries
- Indonesia goes chip with OpenWay
- Afreximbank and Attijariwafa Bank sign MOU to support trade across Africa
- PayU Nigeria expands online payment options with PayU Receive
- The Abraaj Group invests in leading Turkish online travel agent Biletall.com
- DIB scoops four accolades at Islamic Business and Finance Awards 2017
- NBF retains “Best Islamic Window–UAE” Award at Islamic Business and Finance Awards 2017
- Winners of 12th annual Islamic Business & Finance Awards revealed at gala dinner
- Dubai Economy records brisk licencing and registration activity in November 2017
Qatar Islamic Insurance Company (QIIC)
- Phone: +974 4465 8888
- Fax: +974 4455 0111
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.qiic.com.qa/
Started transacting business in 1995, QIIC has grown rapidly to become a leading Takaful insurance company in Qatar.
QIIC offers a wide range of products and services for business including aviation, marine, freight, banking, electronics, computer, construction, engineering, energy and agricultural insurance. QIIC also offers cover for business premises and other commercial needs, while the providers’ Balsam medical plans and Aman Takaful (life) insurance policies are available in individual, family and group form for company employees.
From the outset, QIIC has as its name suggests – operated according to Islamic principles. The company’s operations are supervised by our Sharia Supervisory Board, headed by Dr Ali Moehi El Din AL-Qurradaghi, Professor & Head of Jurisprudence of Qatar Universitys Faculty of Sharia, Law and Religious Studies. The Board monitors all our activities and gives its Sharia directives when requested.