- ADGM and Al Ansari Exchange collaborate for the development of fintech
- BSF announces the latest developments regarding the change in ownership of the Bank's capital
- Quantum Global Group’s $1.1 billion Infrastructure Fund Exits Savannah Cement
- Joint collaboration between KidZania and Zakat House for “Back to School”
- First Shari'ah-compliant warranty & indemnity insurance policy issued in London
- China: Robust data support power change
- USA: The Fed’s Beige Book does not change the inflation outlook
- Global IT spending to reach $3.7 trillion in 2018
- Dagong and IIRA maintain the Ratings of Al Baraka Banking Group and revise the Outlook Upwards
- SmartStream and Credit Suisse expand their agreement to now include listed derivatives brokerage fee
Qatar Islamic Insurance Company (QIIC)
- Phone: +974 4465 8888
- Fax: +974 4455 0111
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.qiic.com.qa/
Started transacting business in 1995, QIIC has grown rapidly to become a leading Takaful insurance company in Qatar.
QIIC offers a wide range of products and services for business including aviation, marine, freight, banking, electronics, computer, construction, engineering, energy and agricultural insurance. QIIC also offers cover for business premises and other commercial needs, while the providers’ Balsam medical plans and Aman Takaful (life) insurance policies are available in individual, family and group form for company employees.
From the outset, QIIC has as its name suggests – operated according to Islamic principles. The company’s operations are supervised by our Sharia Supervisory Board, headed by Dr Ali Moehi El Din AL-Qurradaghi, Professor & Head of Jurisprudence of Qatar Universitys Faculty of Sharia, Law and Religious Studies. The Board monitors all our activities and gives its Sharia directives when requested.