- Kuwait to drive growth with Northern Gulf Gateway project
- $1 trillion in MENA energy investment forecast over next five years
- Somaliland DP world and Ethiopia port to go ahead
- Signs of optimism about post-Brexit investment returns
- Platinum and palladium: German court paves the way for diesel bans
- IMF staff completes review mission to Seychelles
- IMF staff completes 2018 Article IV Mission to Liberia
- DFSA delists DEWA's 2013 $1 billion Sukuk, Nasdaq Dubai removes it from trading
- Experts discuss digital transformation in the African banking sector
- Lebanese Credit Insurer (LCI) expands debt collection services to 11 new markets in Africa
Standard Chartered Saadiq Berhad
- Phone: +60 1300 888 888
- Email: Malaysia.Feedback@sc.com
- Website: https://www.sc.com/my/saadiq/
Standard Chartered's presence in Malaysia dates back to 1875, when its first branch opened for business at Beach Street, Penang.
The Bank was locally incorporated as Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad on 29 February 1984.