- UAE MoF partners with FinovateMiddleEast to drive innovation in fintech
- Dr Fawaz Gerges outlines six key factors impacting Arab countries
- Indonesia goes chip with OpenWay
- Afreximbank and Attijariwafa Bank sign MOU to support trade across Africa
- PayU Nigeria expands online payment options with PayU Receive
- The Abraaj Group invests in leading Turkish online travel agent Biletall.com
- DIB scoops four accolades at Islamic Business and Finance Awards 2017
- NBF retains “Best Islamic Window–UAE” Award at Islamic Business and Finance Awards 2017
- Winners of 12th annual Islamic Business & Finance Awards revealed at gala dinner
- Dubai Economy records brisk licencing and registration activity in November 2017
Standard Chartered Saadiq Berhad
- Phone: +60 1300 888 888
- Email: Malaysia.Feedback@sc.com
- Website: https://www.sc.com/my/saadiq/
Standard Chartered's presence in Malaysia dates back to 1875, when its first branch opened for business at Beach Street, Penang.
The Bank was locally incorporated as Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad on 29 February 1984.