- Al Ansari Exchange and IBMC offer overseas Indians in UAE facility to pay NPS contributions
- Network International strengthens presence in customer reward and loyalty management
- Established tech firms now banking sector’s biggest disruptors
- DFSA and ASIC sign fintech agreement
- GCC SMEs expected to grow 156 per cent to $920 billion in next five years
- RAKBANK customers can remit money to India using blockchain
- Investcorp hosts second Annual Credit Symposium in New York City
- UAE entrepreneurs have the highest fear of failure rate for the MENA region
- CI: Ratings of Banque Nationale Agricole affirmed with a ‘Stable’ outlook
- Moody's: Sub-Saharan African countries face rising risk of financing stress
The Islamic Insurance Company
- Phone: +962 6 562 0151
- Fax: +962 6 562 1414
- Website: http://www.islamicinsurance.jo/
The Islamic Insurance Company is a Public Limited Company . It was established in 10th of January 1996, with a total paid up capital of JOD 12 Million.
The Islamic Insurance company is licensed to practice General & Life insurance and it works in compliance with Share'ah laws and directions of Share'ah Supervisory Board.