- Al Mal Capital appointed lead manager of Emicool IPO
- Mastercard and ABC Dubai highlight female leadership in business
- CBB Sukuk Al-Salam Securities fully subscribed
- FAB launches UAE's first fully-featured digital wallet - payit
- DFSA grants asset management licence to MEVP Capital
- Waha Capital recommends 15 per cent dividend following robust 2017 net profit
- Visa recognises DED and DIB's first government co-branded consumer card
- FTA launches 50 guides on tax legislation and procedures
- Finance House opens new branch in Mussafah
- Gap between big and small GCC insurers could widen in 2018
The Islamic Insurance Company
- Phone: +962 6 562 0151
- Fax: +962 6 562 1414
- Website: http://www.islamicinsurance.jo/
The Islamic Insurance Company is a Public Limited Company . It was established in 10th of January 1996, with a total paid up capital of JOD 12 Million.
The Islamic Insurance company is licensed to practice General & Life insurance and it works in compliance with Share'ah laws and directions of Share'ah Supervisory Board.