- ADGM and Al Ansari Exchange collaborate for the development of fintech
- BSF announces the latest developments regarding the change in ownership of the Bank's capital
- Quantum Global Group’s $1.1 billion Infrastructure Fund Exits Savannah Cement
- Joint collaboration between KidZania and Zakat House for “Back to School”
- First Shari'ah-compliant warranty & indemnity insurance policy issued in London
- China: Robust data support power change
- USA: The Fed’s Beige Book does not change the inflation outlook
- Global IT spending to reach $3.7 trillion in 2018
- Dagong and IIRA maintain the Ratings of Al Baraka Banking Group and revise the Outlook Upwards
- SmartStream and Credit Suisse expand their agreement to now include listed derivatives brokerage fee
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
- Phone: +971 2 610 0600
- Fax: (+971)2 6100 306
- Website: www.adib.ae
Established in May 1997 as a United Arab Emirates-based public joint stock company, the bank commenced commercial operations in November 1998. It provides Shari’ah-compliant financial, banking and investment products and services through a network of 66 branches in the UAE. Its’ services are structured into three segments: Personal Banking, Business Banking and Wholesale Banking. ADIB has stake in its subsidiaries, namely Burooj Properties, ADIB Invest 1, Kawader Services Company and Abu Dhabi Islamic Securities Company. Its shares are quoted on the Abu Dhabi Securities Market.
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.