- IMF Executive Board Concludes 2017 Article IV Consultation with Bahrain
- Bank Nizwa leads banking sector growth rate with 200 per cent surge in H1 2017
- Expo 2020 Dubai working with EIPA to protect creativity
- Realty sector receives AED281.2 billion bank credit by H1
- Eagle Hills Signs AED 300 Million Financing Facility for The Address Fujairah Resort + Spa
- Saudi Arabia–BofA Merrill Lynch
- Invest Group Overseas commits investment of over AED 2 billion by 2020
- DAFZA issues guide on Dubai: the global gateway to Halal industries
- UAE President issues Excise Tax Decree-Law targeting select 'harmful' products
- Brexit causes difficulty for businesses to make long-term plans
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
- Phone: +971 2 610 0600
- Fax: (+971)2 6100 306
- Website: www.adib.ae
Established in May 1997 as a United Arab Emirates-based public joint stock company, the bank commenced commercial operations in November 1998. It provides Shari’ah-compliant financial, banking and investment products and services through a network of 66 branches in the UAE. Its’ services are structured into three segments: Personal Banking, Business Banking and Wholesale Banking. ADIB has stake in its subsidiaries, namely Burooj Properties, ADIB Invest 1, Kawader Services Company and Abu Dhabi Islamic Securities Company. Its shares are quoted on the Abu Dhabi Securities Market.
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.