- Moody's: Government of Morocco introduces gradual foreign exchange rate
- Moody's affirms two banks' ratings; changes Lebanon's macro profile to 'very weak+'
- Emirates Development Bank launches SMEs financing to support Emirati entrepreneurs
- UAE sovereign ratings affirmed with a stable outlook
- KFH digitally transforms data storage and protection with Dell EMC
- Al Hilal Bank partners with SunTec to manage VAT for customers
- Union Properties sells entire stake in Emicool for AED 500 million
- Middle East M&A activity rallies in Q4 2017
- CBI appoints Head of Retail Banking
- Goldilocks announces 4.99 per cent stake in GFH
Ahli United Bank - Kuwait (BKME)
- Phone: +965 180 2000 / 2231 2000
- Fax: +965 22312013
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Website: www.ahliunited.com.kw
Ahli United Bank BSC (AUB) is a fully-fledged commercial and investment banking group providing wealth management, retail, corporate, treasury, offshore and private banking services. The group's businesses consist of the operations in Bahrain, a wholly owned subsidiary in the UK and associates in Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt and Iraq. It also has a stake in KMEFIC, a brokerage, asset management and corporate finance company based in Kuwait with operations around the Arabian Gulf. The AUB Group, through its subsidiaries and associates, operates through a network of 93 branch .