- ADFD and IRENA open round of funding for renewable energy projects in developing countries
- UAE MoF and the FTA authority hold VAT workshop for government entities
- RAK ICC, ADGM Courts and ADGM form partnership for dispute resolution
- EIBFS convenes annual HR Managers Forum to Plan Delivery of 2018 training programmes
- Cape Town first-ever Halal Conference leads to $6 million worth of business deals
- Agribusiness Pure Harvest Smart Farms founders raise $4.5 million
- EFG Hermes reports 476 per cent Y-o-Y growth to reach EGP 237 million in Q3 2017
- The Sustainability Consortium welcomes HSBC Bank as first member from financial services industry
- Non-Muslims to secure inheritance distribution through RAK ICC registered Wills
- Turkish Airlines announces 2017 Q3 financial results
- Phone: +966 1 218 5555
- Fax: +966 1 218 5000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.alinma.com
A Saudi Arabia-based joint stock company that engaged in the provision of banking and investment services in accordance with Islamic Shari’ah principles. The bank offers its products and services to individual and corporate customers through its Retail Services and Corporate Services divisions. It operates 20 branches in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Abdul Aziz Bin Abdullah Al Zamil holds B.Sc. and MA certificates in Industrial Engineering from South California University. He has held many high-profile positions including Deputy President and Executive President of Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), Industry and Electricity Minister in KSA, Chairman of Al Zamil For Industry, Chairman of the Saudi International Petrochemicals Co, Chairman of "SAHARA Petrochemicals".
Abdul mohsen Abdulaziz Al-Fares serves as Chief Executive Officer and Director of Alinma Bank.