- DFSA and CBB strengthen bilateral ties
- 'Datafication' could create 1.3 million GCC jobs by 2025
- FTA launches VAT calculator and tax registration number verification service on website
- UAE removed from EU uncooperative tax haven list
- Ibdar Bank to arrange $1 billion Sukuk issuance
- Sharjah Chamber membership up 6.8 per cent in 2017
- Old souk becomes working space to support start-ups and SMEs
- CBB treasury bills issue No.41 oversubscribed
- DP World and NIIF create platform for investments in logistics sector
- DBWC launches mentorship programme for UAE women
- Phone: +966 1 218 5555
- Fax: +966 1 218 5000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.alinma.com
A Saudi Arabia-based joint stock company that engaged in the provision of banking and investment services in accordance with Islamic Shari’ah principles. The bank offers its products and services to individual and corporate customers through its Retail Services and Corporate Services divisions. It operates 20 branches in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Abdul Aziz Bin Abdullah Al Zamil holds B.Sc. and MA certificates in Industrial Engineering from South California University. He has held many high-profile positions including Deputy President and Executive President of Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), Industry and Electricity Minister in KSA, Chairman of Al Zamil For Industry, Chairman of the Saudi International Petrochemicals Co, Chairman of "SAHARA Petrochemicals".
Abdul mohsen Abdulaziz Al-Fares serves as Chief Executive Officer and Director of Alinma Bank.