- DAE Capital launches third-party aviation asset management unit
- Global IT spending estimated to reach $3.7 trillion in 2018
- Al Rajhi REIT fund closes with record participation
- Undersecretaries of Ministries of Finance discuss economic reforms in Arab countries
- UAE women to harness innovation skills with social entrepreneurship training
- Dubai Chamber one of world’s largest membership-based chambers of commerce
- Active management strategy pays off for Fisch in 2017
- Noor Bank and UB QFPay release mobile wallet acceptance solution in UAE
- Dubai Islamic Bank Group releases full year 2017 financial results
- Dubai’s Star Business Centre accepts cryptocurrency as mode of payments
Bahrain Islamic Bank B.S.C.
- Phone: (+973) 17 51 59 99
- Fax: (+973) 17 53 59 99
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.bisb.com
Bahrain Islamic Bank (BisB) was established in 1979 as the first Islamic commercial bank in the Kingdom of Bahrain, The authorized capital is BHD 100 million and paid up capital is BHD 93.967 million. The bank is listed on the Bahrain Stock Exchange. The major shareholders are leading local and regional financial institutions. The bank operates under supervision and the regulatory framework of the Central Bank of Bahrain. BisB has seven local branches and four Financial Malls.