- ADIB net profit increases by 20 per cent in Q1 2017
- Bank Sohar secures $250 million three-year Syndicated Term Loan Facility
- Investcorp expands industrial real estate portfolio with $160 million acquisition
- CI affirms Saudi Investment Bank’s ratings with a stable outlook
- UAE continues to be buoyant and lucrative, says Quilter Cheviot
- French presidential elections 2017: 2nd-round ticket for Macron and Le Pen
- UAE and Azerbaijan conclude sixth joint economic committee
- Meethaq extends over OMR 30 million finance for Osool Poultry project
- Equities: first round results in France support bullish view on Euro zone?
- S&P: Ethiopia 'B/B' sovereign ratings affirmed; outlook stable
- Phone: (+966) 12 609 8888
- Fax: (+966) 12 609 8881
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.baj.com.sa
A Saudi Arabia-based financial institution that provides banking services and solutions in compliance with Islamic Shari'ah. It was founded in 1975. The bank operates in four segments: Personal Banking, Business Banking, Investment Banking, Private Banking. It offers its services through a network of 50 branches across Saudi Arabia. Its subsidiaries include Al-Mashareq Japanese Equities Fund, Al-Khair Global Equities Fund, Al-Thoraiya European Equities Fund, AlJazira Capital Company and Aman Real Estate.