- Dubai real estate market stable and ready for investment
- Saudi Arabian insurance profits drop 55 per cent in 2017
- DIFC FinTech Hive broadens 2018 programme
- Study finds 45 per cent of UAE HNWIs believe they will live to 100
- Majority UAE residents consider cashback an important credit card feature
- Abu Dhabi industrial zone attracts $1 billion FDI from China
- DLD supports economic diversification strategy with mortgage and finance law
- Saudi Aramco stresses corporate governance to foster competitiveness
- Jafza’s trade with India reaches over $3.4 billion in 2017
- Annual cost of cybercrime to hit $6 trillion by 2021
- Phone: (+966) 12 609 8888
- Fax: (+966) 12 609 8881
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.baj.com.sa
Founded in 1975, Bank Aljazira is a Saudi based financial institution that provides banking products, services and solutions in compliance with Islamic Shari'ah. The bank operates in four segments: Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking and Private Banking. It offers its services through a network of 95 branches across Saudi Arabia.
Its subsidiaries are Al Jazira Capital Company, Aman Development, Real Estate Investment Company and Aljazira Takaful Taawuni Company.