- Saudi Ministry of Finance details SAR 7.22 billion Sukuk tap issuance
- UAE Central Bank Hosts first meeting of new Higher Shari'ah Authority
- Albaraka Turk Participation Bank issues Turkey's first Exchange-Listed Tier 1 Sukuk
- Kuwait's Global Investment House annual net profits down 28 per cent
- KFH, NBK sign KWD 249.2 million credit deal with Limak
- Maaden subsidiary successfully completes Sukuk issuance in Saudi
- Alternatives now almost a quarter of Sovereign Wealth Fund assets
- Investcorp partners with Bahrain Fintech Bay
- IFC, Central Bank of Iraq to strengthen banking sector governance
- Emirates NBD closes club financing for UNEC’s Deira Mall
- Phone: (+966) 12 609 8888
- Fax: (+966) 12 609 8881
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.baj.com.sa
Founded in 1975, Bank Aljazira is a Saudi based financial institution that provides banking products, services and solutions in compliance with Islamic Shari'ah. The bank operates in four segments: Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking and Private Banking. It offers its services through a network of 95 branches across Saudi Arabia.
Its subsidiaries are Al Jazira Capital Company, Aman Development, Real Estate Investment Company and Aljazira Takaful Taawuni Company.