- Aluminium: Slowly coming off the highs
- CBB 12 Month Treasury Bills Issue No.34 Oversubscribed
- ENBD REIT announces first dividend payment of $0.0382 per share
- IMF Staff Concludes Visit to the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- IMF Executive Board completes ninth review under Malawi’s ECF Arrangement
- Reshaping the future of real estate for African cities
- African cities rank high globally
- Africa’s economy continues to develop under robust corporate governance principles
- RAKBANK introduces Samsung Pay Solutions for its ATMs
- Essel Group ME acquires Serena’s Middle East business
Bank Audi S.A.L. - Audi Saradar Group
- Phone: +961 1 994000
- Fax: +961 1 990555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.banqueaudi.com
Bank Audi SAL Audi Saradar Group is a Lebanon-based universal bank engaged in banking and financial services. It operates the largest branch network in Lebanon, with a total of 80 branches and it operates a network of 11 branches in Jordan and a representative office in the United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi). Bank Audi also has three subsidiaries in Lebanon, three in Europe and six in the MENA region outside Lebanon. On a consolidated basis, the group operates a network of 157 branches spread principally in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. If offeres a full range of products and services that cover commercial and corporate banking, retail and individual banking, on-line brokerage, private banking and investment banking, as well as insurance activities through its subsidiary, LIA insurance SAL.
Raymond Wadie Audi Raymond Audi was appointed Chairman of the Board of Directors and General Manager in December 2009. He had also served as Chairman of the Board of Directors and General Manager from 1998 through 2008, resigning from this position when he was appointed Minister of the Displaced in the Lebanese government. He started his banking career in 1962, when, together with his brothers and with prominent Kuwaiti businessmen, he founded Banque Audi SALl (now Bank Audi sal - Audi Saradar Group), building on a successful long-standing family business. Raymond Audi has played an active role in leading Bank Audi through both prosperous and challenging times to its current status as a widely recognised leading Lebanese and regional bank. He served as President of the Association of Banks in Lebanon in 1994.
Samir N. Hanna began his banking career at Banque Audi SAL in January 1963. He held positions across several departments of the Bank in Lebanon, before moving to the United Arab Emirates in 1975, where he was appointed General Manager of a joint venture bank in which Bank Audi participated. He relocated to Lebanon in 1982 and was appointed General Manager of Bank Audi in 1986. In the early 1990s, he initiated and managed the restructuring and expansion strategy of the Bank, transforming it into a local banking powerhouse that offers universal banking products and services.