- KFH digitally transforms data storage and protection with Dell EMC
- Al Hilal Bank partners with SunTec to manage VAT for customers
- Union Properties sells entire stake in Emicool for AED 500 million
- Middle East M&A activity rallies in Q4 2017
- CBI appoints Head of Retail Banking
- Goldilocks announces 4.99 per cent stake in GFH
- S&P affirms rating Ras Al Khaimah with stable outlook
- S&P affirms Sharjah's rating with stable outlook
- Online purchases subject to UAE VAT
- DAE Capital launches third-party aviation asset management unit
Bank Muscat SAOG
- Phone: +968 24795555
- Fax: +968 2478 5572
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.bankmuscat.com
An Oman-based joint stock company engaged in commercial and investment banking activities through a network of 130 branches within the Sultanate of Oman, 386 ATMs, an overseas branch in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, one in Kuwait, and a representative office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. BankMuscat operates four service divisions: Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Wholesale Banking and Small-and-Medium-Sized Enterprise (SME) Banking. It has assets worth over $15 billion. It owns 49 per cent of BMI Bank, an independent bank in Bahrain. The Bank also has a 43 per cent stake in the Mangal Keshav Group,a securities houses in the Indian equities market, 97 per cent stake in Muscat Capital LLC, a newly created brokerage and investment banking entity in Saudi Arabia, besides a stake in Silkbank Ltd. in Pakistan.
Sheikh Khalid bin Mustahail Al Mashani is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of BankMuscat “SAOG” and Chairman of the Board's Nomination and Compensation Committee and Risk Committee since April 2011. Sheikh Khalid has a Masters Degree in Finance from the Oxford University, U.K. He served as Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors since March 1999.
AbdulRazak Ali Issa has over 35 years of experience in the banking sector. He assumed the role of CEO of BankMuscat in 1994. His academic qualifications include an MBA from the University of Wales. He also attended a management development programme at Harvard University's Graduate School of Business Administration in Boston, Massachusetts.