- Saudi supports its SMEs
- Mercer launches francophone Africa hub in Morocco
- GCC construction market to top $2 trillion by 2020
- GlamBox acquired by KSA Consortium
- DMCC and China to open new trade corridor for coffee anchored in Dubai
- Dubai Chamber supports entrepreneurship
- Tirad Mahmoud resigns from ADIB
- WEEGS 2017 Programme geared towards women’s integration in the economy
- Sokhna World Zone Project presented to investors in Dubai
- UAE IoT market to triple to $35 billion by 2019
Byblos Bank S.A.L.
- Phone: + 961 1 205050
- Fax: + 961 1 334554
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.byblosbank.com.lb
Incepted in 1960, Byblos Bank is now one of Lebanon’s top three banks. It provides consumer banking, commercial banking, international banking, and capital markets services both locally and internationally. The bank boasts one of the largest domestic branch networks, and is present in 12 countries in the Middle East, Europe, and Africa. Byblos Bank is listed on the Beirut Stock Exchange and the London Stock Exchange.
Dr François S. Bassil has been Chairman of Byblos Bank since 1979. With 45 years of experience Dr Bassil is widely recognized for his dedication and vision as a community and business leader. Dr Bassil has made countless contributions in several capacities, including two stints as President of the Association of Banks in Lebanon (1994-1997 and 2005-2009). He is also a member of the board of International Advisors (BIA) of the Lebanese American University Lebanon, Member of the Board of Trustees of the Notre Dame University, Louaize, Lebanon. Education: University of Leuven, Belgium, Doctor in Law (1962).