- Moody's affirms two banks' ratings; changes Lebanon's macro profile to 'very weak+'
- Emirates Development Bank launches SMEs financing to support Emirati entrepreneurs
- UAE sovereign ratings affirmed with a stable outlook
- KFH digitally transforms data storage and protection with Dell EMC
- Al Hilal Bank partners with SunTec to manage VAT for customers
- Union Properties sells entire stake in Emicool for AED 500 million
- Middle East M&A activity rallies in Q4 2017
- CBI appoints Head of Retail Banking
- Goldilocks announces 4.99 per cent stake in GFH
- S&P affirms rating Ras Al Khaimah with stable outlook
Byblos Bank S.A.L.
- Phone: + 961 1 205050
- Fax: + 961 1 334554
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.byblosbank.com.lb
Incepted in 1960, Byblos Bank is now one of Lebanon’s top three banks. It provides consumer banking, commercial banking, international banking, and capital markets services both locally and internationally. The bank boasts one of the largest domestic branch networks, and is present in 12 countries in the Middle East, Europe, and Africa. Byblos Bank is listed on the Beirut Stock Exchange and the London Stock Exchange.
Dr François S. Bassil has been Chairman of Byblos Bank since 1979. With 45 years of experience Dr Bassil is widely recognized for his dedication and vision as a community and business leader. Dr Bassil has made countless contributions in several capacities, including two stints as President of the Association of Banks in Lebanon (1994-1997 and 2005-2009). He is also a member of the board of International Advisors (BIA) of the Lebanese American University Lebanon, Member of the Board of Trustees of the Notre Dame University, Louaize, Lebanon. Education: University of Leuven, Belgium, Doctor in Law (1962).