- Abraaj says court appoints PwC and Deloitte as joint liquidators
- Bank ABC obtained CBB’s nod to appoint market maker
- CI Ratings upgrades United Capital Bank’s national ratings
- CBUAE announces new caps on banking fees for customers
- DIFC partners Startupbootcamp to expand fintech offering
- Air Arabia shares fluctuate on exposure to Abraaj Funds
- The wheel turns for South African bonds as sell-off worsens
- Emirates NBD signs with Amwal Brokerage for general clearing member services
- UAE-based Liquid D integrates blockchain technology with hospitality industry
- ADIA acquires stake in pension firm
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Islamic Business & Finance Awards 2017
The Islamic Business & Finance Awards are the most important annual event for the global Islamic financial community.
The winners of the 12th Islamic Business & Finance Awards were announced at a gala dinner held at Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai, on 12 December 2017. The event will be attended by some 200 Islamic bankers and financiers from around the world. A total of nearly 28,000 votes were cast across 49 voted-for categories in the online poll.