- DP World amends terms of $2 billion ‘green’ loan
- Cocoa default risk rises as Ivorian banks are said to curb loans
- South Africa's EFF confident in deputy leader over VBS allegations
- Ethiopia names 50 per cent female cabinet in government overhaul
- Saudi stocks reverse loss as breakthrough seen on Khashoggi spat
- One of world's top 15 fund managers reveals his next top picks
- How Nigeria can escape the natural-resource curse
- Bahrain’s Arcapita to invest SAR 250 million in NuYu
- Alizz Islamic Bank, Al Raffd Fund sign MoU to finance SMEs
- Maalem Financing raises SAR 100 million in debut Sukuk
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Islamic Business & Finance Awards 2017
The Islamic Business & Finance Awards are the most important annual event for the global Islamic financial community.
The winners of the 12th Islamic Business & Finance Awards were announced at a gala dinner held at Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai, on 12 December 2017. The event will be attended by some 200 Islamic bankers and financiers from around the world. A total of nearly 28,000 votes were cast across 49 voted-for categories in the online poll.