- Annual CFA Societies Middle East Market Sentiment Survey 2018 unveiled
- Regulatory reforms lead to bumper profits for national insurers in the UAE
- Saudi Ministry of Finance details SAR 7.22 billion Sukuk tap issuance
- UAE Central Bank Hosts first meeting of new Higher Shari'ah Authority
- Albaraka Turk Participation Bank issues Turkey's first Exchange-Listed Tier 1 Sukuk
- Kuwait's Global Investment House annual net profits down 28 per cent
- KFH, NBK sign KWD 249.2 million credit deal with Limak
- Maaden subsidiary successfully completes Sukuk issuance in Saudi
- Alternatives now almost a quarter of Sovereign Wealth Fund assets
- Investcorp partners with Bahrain Fintech Bay
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Islamic Business & Finance Awards 2017
The Islamic Business & Finance Awards are the most important annual event for the global Islamic financial community.
The winners of the 12th Islamic Business & Finance Awards were announced at a gala dinner held at Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai, on 12 December 2017. The event will be attended by some 200 Islamic bankers and financiers from around the world. A total of nearly 28,000 votes were cast across 49 voted-for categories in the online poll.