- Crypto trading revenue may double, Bernstein says
- MTN said to mull sale of shares in $1 billion-rated Jumia
- Ghana's growing debt pile seen as only cure for bad banks
- South African opposition pushes to nationalise central bank
- Turkey cut deeper into junk as S&P sees recession next year
- AlixPartners manages AGHF's separation from Abraaj Group
- Egypt Central Bank holds rate as selloff spooks emerging markets
- South African graft probe hearings begin
- Deutsche Bank, Barclays fortunes differ in Turkish turmoil bets
- MTN pressured to list in Uganda in latest Africa regulator spat
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Islamic Business & Finance Awards 2017
The Islamic Business & Finance Awards are the most important annual event for the global Islamic financial community.
The winners of the 12th Islamic Business & Finance Awards were announced at a gala dinner held at Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai, on 12 December 2017. The event will be attended by some 200 Islamic bankers and financiers from around the world. A total of nearly 28,000 votes were cast across 49 voted-for categories in the online poll.