- CI: Ratings of Banque Nationale Agricole affirmed with a ‘Stable’ outlook
- Moody's: Sub-Saharan African countries face rising risk of financing stress
- Vantage Capital provides $12.5 million of funding to Purple Capital
- Clifford Chance advises Mitsui on African investment
- Ethiopia, Mauritius and Spain honoured for promoting investment in sustainable development goals
- S&P affirms Saudi Arabia at 'A-/A-2' with a stable outlook
- Cloudera helps Middle East brands unlock new frontiers with machine learning and analytics
- Majority employed UAE Residents considering or have started own businesses
- Carbon credits drive green funding in Dubai
- KSA deficit well within targets
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Islamic Business & Finance Awards 2017
The Islamic Business & Finance Awards are the most important annual event for the global Islamic financial community.
The winners of the 12th Islamic Business & Finance Awards were announced at a gala dinner held at Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai, on 12 December 2017. The event will be attended by some 200 Islamic bankers and financiers from around the world. A total of nearly 28,000 votes were cast across 49 voted-for categories in the online poll.