- UAE investors await firms’ disclosures on Abraaj exposure
- Erdogan's election celebration gives way to economic reality
- DFM distributes AED15.8 billion of cash dividends
- Bahrain bond-Sukuk spread balloons as investors disagree on credit outlook
- Economic optimism across ME to boost business spending and investment prevails
- Co-CEOs of Abraaj resign from board
- Sharjah's Central Finance Department launches payment system through Tahseel
- Bond flight from South Africa spurs warning on ‘amplification'
- Sharjah eyes 15 per cent FDI growth this year
- DWTC reduces fees by 70 per cent, spurs business growth
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Islamic Business & Finance Awards 2017
The Islamic Business & Finance Awards are the most important annual event for the global Islamic financial community.
The winners of the 12th Islamic Business & Finance Awards were announced at a gala dinner held at Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai, on 12 December 2017. The event will be attended by some 200 Islamic bankers and financiers from around the world. A total of nearly 28,000 votes were cast across 49 voted-for categories in the online poll.