- Standard Chartered Bank
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Consultancy, Corporate Banking
- Sub Sector:
- Other, n/a
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
Standard Chartered Bank
International Graduate Programme
*TO APPLY YOU MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION AT https://www.sc.com/graduates/ . DO NOT APPLY HERE.
We are one of the world's most international banks, offering graduates opportunities across our footprint of Asia, Africa and the Middle East, as well as Europe and the Americas. Right from the start of the International Graduate Programme, you'll dive into our global network with a five-week International Induction Programme (IIP) in incredible Shanghai. Our IIP is your chance to connect with more than 270+ IGs from the 30+ countries that we recruit from.
The IG Programme comprises six business streams, aligned to our business banking areas. Each stream is focused on a unique part of the Bank, allowing you to select a business area based on your interests and help you develop specialist experience right from the start of your career. The 6 streams are:
- Transaction Banking
- Retail Banking
- Wealth Management
- Commercial Banking
- Corporate & Institutional Banking Clients and Corporate Finance
- Financial Markets
Please visit https://www.sc.com/graduates/to apply.
How To Apply
Please visithttps://www.sc.com/graduates/to learn more about the available Graduate opportunities and to apply.
A few things to consider before you apply:
- We only allow one application per candidate per season so think about it carefully before you hit submit.
- The Programme starts in September 2017, however applications are open now and will be closed as soon as suitable candidates are identified so it advisable to apply as soon as possible.
- We require an undergraduate degree for all Graduate opportunities.
- To apply for a Graduate position you must have the permanent legal right to work in the country to which you are applying. In the UAE, we may consider applications from Arabic speaking nationals of Middle Eastern and North African countries.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.