- Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
- See description
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Risk Management
- Sub Sector:
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
· Assessing credit risk of all new corporate and project finance transactions in line with established credit approval process, including policy and limit compliance, assignment of internal risk ratings, and recommendations on structuring, pricing, security, covenants, and terms and conditions.
· Ensure new transactions are approved in line with established credit approval process, including timely preparation of all documents required for Investment Committee meetings.
· Ensuring appropriate pricing of new transactions based on risk rating, capital requirement, and portfolio and market considerations.
· Monitor existing transactions in line with established policy and process, including independent annual or quarterly reviews, updates on risk ratings.
· Assess and provide recommendations on all credit decisions relating to waivers of loan covenants and conditions, changes in terms, and other amendments to transactions agreements.
· Assist and closely coordinates with concerned departments in management of impaired transactions
· Assist in risk reporting and the formulation and implementation of credit policies, procedures, and processes.
KEY OUTPUT / RESULTS FROM THE ROLE (KPI'S)
Implementation of credit risk policies and procedures as per plan
Comprehensiveness and timely submission of relevant credit reports to senior management
Timely resolution of risk queries by departments/ divisions
Timely submission of credit risk review reports
Master in Finance or Management or Business from a reputable and internationally recognized university.
- CFA, CMA, CPA will be an advantage but not must