- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Graduates & Internships
- Sub Sector:
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
On behalf of our client, a well-reputed international insurance company we are looking for a Senior Credit Analyst to join their growing team.
Your main task will be to communicate with companies under risk assessment and provide your opinion on their credit worthiness.
In this challenging role your main responsibilities will include:
• Coordinate and work closely with the C-level management and finance departments of the companies based in Saudi Arabia to assess their credit
• Provide finance and market analysis, give your opinion on credit risk, provide credit risk rating
• Collect relevant market and company information and assist the underwriting teams with recommendations
• Stay in touch with the stakeholders, gather knowledge on the industry sector, carry out research
The successful candidate will hold the following qualities:
• 3-5 years in a similar role in Credit Insurance or Credit & Risk analysis in Banking
• University Degree in the fields of Banking / Finance
• CFA or equivalent certification is an advantage
• Excellent analytical skills
• Fluent in Arabic & English
If you hold the above attributes and are looking to develop your career in a fast developing environment that provides opportunities to grow and nurture your career, then please send your English CV, references and diplomas to us!
We look forward to receiving your application. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.