- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Asset Management, Corporate Banking, Private Banking & Wealth Management
- Sub Sector:
- Portfolio Management, Other, Other
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
On behalf of our client, a very well-reputed investment firm, Swisslinx Middle East are looking for an experienced Equity Analyst to join their team.
The firm operates a number of international offices and has a diversified portfolio of investments.
In this role, you will be focusing on GCC equities and will also be involved in portfolio management. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to: performing company and market valuations, identifying attractive stocks for investments, assisting in asset allocation.
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following:
• 5-10 years of experience in equity analysis coming from buy-side / asset management or hedge fund
• Solid experience with GCC equities is a must
• CFA OR MBA is a must
• Arabic speaker is preferred
Our client offers an international working environment, competitive remuneration and room for long-term career development. If you think your profile fits the above, we want to hear from you! Please contact email@example.com
Please note, only relevant candidates will be contacted.