- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Asset Management, Corporate Banking, Private Banking & Wealth Management
- Sub Sector:
- Portfolio Management, Other, Other
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
On behalf of our client, a single Saudi family office, Swisslinx Executive Search are looking for a Chief Investment Officer to join their growing team.
The family office is operating a SAR multi-billion portfolio and investing internationally and locally in a number of asset classes: real estate, private equity and listed equities.
The mission of the CIO is to grow and develop a portfolio of international investments in the US, UK and European markets. You will be reporting to the CEO and managing a team of investment professionals along with 2 VPs.
Your main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
1. Develop investment strategy for the office and manage the execution process
2. Originate, advise and recommend senior management on investment opportunities
3. Evaluate the potential risks and develop the action plan
4. Manage partnerships with other investment companies
The successful candidate will bring the following qualifications:
1. MBA from a reputable international university
2. 15+ years of investment experience from an asset management, private equity, family office or management consultancy firm
3. Strong experience in Sharia compliant investment products
4. Experience in international markets (US / UK / Europe)
The candidates located globally can be considered for this role.
If you bring the above qualifications and are interested to take on a challenging leadership role with a very attractive compensation, please share your profile with us!