- Madison Pearl
- Doha, Dawhah, Qatar
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Asset Management, Private Equity & Venture Capital, Real Estate
- Sub Sector:
- Other, n/a, n/a
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
• The selected candidate will have to have a minimum of 7 years of experience in both private equity and investment banking advisory covering the real estate sector.
• The role requires the incumbent to be responsible for capital deployment; across origination, structuring & execution of high yielding mezzanine and equity investments.
• In addition to closely monitoring the movements within the real estate market, the incumbent will ensure investments are diligently and effectively monitored after closing stages.
• The role also entails involvement in initiating and building relationships across Gulf Region and the target geographical segments, in coordination with team members.
• Track record in covering the European, American and MENA real estate markets is necessary.
• Bachelor’s Degree within Finance or related field
• MBA, Masters in Finance, CFA or other professional market experience is desired
• Extensive transaction experience in real estate private equity (buy out, JV’s and structured equity & debt)- including review of legal documentation and liaising with external and internal lawyers
• Ability to guide teams in executing a transaction optimally.
• Experience structuring cross-border transactions is an advantage.
Candidates may send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.