- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Sales & Marketing
- Sub Sector:
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
The Moody's Analytics sales team is organized to grow sales from the product offerings available in our product suite. To that end, Solutions Specialists are charged with the development of business from their respective territories and products. They play a key role in the sales process by qualifying prospects and managing sales cycles together with the sales team in charge with prospects account to closure. In addition, Solutions Specialists work closely with Product Strategy and other groups to create value for our clients through improved product quality and new product development.
Your responsibilities include:
- Answering functional and technical queries of RFIs and RFPs
- Working with Sales Consultants in responding to sales related queries
- Generating and maintaining pre-sales support documents
- Performing presentations and demonstrations of the software solutions to prospects and clients
- Building and maintaining use cases and demonstration setups of specific software modules
- Preparing and conducting product workshops and/or proof of concepts on clients/prospect sites
- Working closely with product management and marketing team
- Assisting sales agents, distributors and partners during the sales process
The Moody's Analytics sales team is organized to grow sales from the product offerings available in our product suite.
- Degree in IT, Engineering or Business with at least 10 years relevant experience in a banking environment with either banks, software house, consulting firms or integrators
- Strong IT skills with a good understanding of information systems, Oracl and Big Data technologies
- Functional skills in Risk and Finance e.g credit risk, ALM, IFRS 9, accouting, stress testing.
- Highly organized with excellent presentation skills
- A good team player and enjoy interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Must be prepared to travel extensively
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.