- Madison Pearl
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Competitive Market Rate
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Asset Management, Private Equity & Venture Capital, Real Estate
- Sub Sector:
- Portfolio Manager, n/a, n/a
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
The successful candidate will not only be responsible for the oversight of a portfolio of funds however will also be engaged in the execution of the fund’s investment strategy, communication with the fund boards and liaising with key external counterparties in relation to each fund.
- The incumbent will actively assist the Head of Portfolio Management in developing short and long-term departmental goals and strategies, policies, and procedures; ensure to implement the same under area of responsibility for effective operations.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the assigned funds based on the fund objectives and guidelines, e.g., investments, divestments, funding etc.
- Supervision and liaising with fund counterparties, both internal and external (such as developers and other consultants).
- Ensure that all fund management activities are carried out in a transparent manner by following established processes and keeping within the fund guidelines.
- Preparation of fund management updates and communication with fund boards.
- The role will also take up a leadership position and will monitor the performance of staff on an on-going basis, set the agreed goals and competencies and ensure that all staff has an individual development plan.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Relevant work experience and industry exposure, preferably in the Real Estate, Direct Investments or equivalent.
- CFA, Master’s degree in Finance, Banking, Economics or equivalent.
- Understanding of risk management and asset allocation issues apart from investment function.
- Excellent ability to analyse and understand financial returns and real estate projects.
Qualified candidates may forward their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.