- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 45,000 AED/month
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Compliance/Legal, Retail Banking
- Sub Sector:
- Compliance Regulatory, In-house Legal, Other
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
· Be a ‘trusted advisor’ to Retail Banking and Wealth Business and provide timely advice to ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
· Provide regulatory advice, analysis (and challenge when appropriate) in relation to the full product life cycle including product design through to post sale reviews/ assessments, new business initiatives, bespoke projects, remedial activities (including nature, scale and rigour of past business reviews), transitional investigations.
· Provide robust challenge to senior management and all relevant business stakeholders where activities are outside risk tolerance/ appetite, escalating as necessary, until appropriate oversight and ownership is achieved including actions and plans to address any remedial action needed to come back within risk tolerance/ appetite.
· Proactively support and challenge the Group’s businesses and functions to exhibit appropriate conduct, comply with regulatory and compliance requirements and strive to achieve fair outcome for the Group’s clients.
· Work closely with the business to provide timely regulatory compliance advice to ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations and support the transition to pro-active and pre-emptive compliance and conduct risk mitigation.