- McGregor Boyall
- Kuwait City, 'Asimah, Kuwait
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Retail Banking
- Sub Sector:
- Call Centers and Customer Service, Relationship management, Other
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing a large team (200+) to deliver exceptional customer service to our clients Premier and Mass Market customers.
- Support operational delivery of the contact centre and be accountable for the level of sales and service provided to the banks customers through contact centre teams
- Support the business in transforming the Call Centre in to a fully-fledged Contact Centre
- Coach, mentor and motivate a large team to deliver excellent customer service and sales propositions
- Develop current and future plans, key statistics and any other information to context the role
- Act as a role model for the Group values and behaviours, authentically engaging with the team and customers to deliver Customer Service Excellence.
The perfect candidate for this exciting opportunity will have:
- Graduate or MBA qualified (MBA qualification is preferred)
- Approximately 15 years working ofr a Financial Services institution heading up the Call or Contact Centre for the last 5 years
- Proven track record of managing large contact centre teams (200+ agents), customer centric sales and services, workforce management and service quality
- Demonstrable experience of leading others and creating an environment that supports and inspires people to develop and deliver.
- Experience of providing Customer Service Excellence in complex projects and programmes
- Strong experise in Cisco IVR and CRM layers
Please apply directly to the advertisement to demonstrate your consideration for this opportunity.
**Due to the high volume of emails and applications we receive, I would recommend applying directly to the advertisement since directly applictaions via email or Linkedin may be overlooked**