- Barclay Simpson
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- c70,000 AED + Benefits
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Compliance/Legal, Corporate Banking
- Sub Sector:
- Compliance Regulatory, Other
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
Barclay Simpson are currently working a leading regional bank to recruit a Compliance Assurance Director to be responsible for the identification, measurement and monitoring of compliance. In addition, oversee the AML system, sanctions advisory etc. to minimize potential risks and breaches. Only those fluent in Arabic will be considered.
Main responsibilities include:
- Lead the development and implementation of the Compliance Assurance & Sanctions business plan in alignment with the bank’s corporate strategy
- Monitor performance of Compliance Assurance & Sanctions against KPIs on a regular basis
- Regularly develop performance of Compliance Assurance & Sanctions against KPIs
- Direct and oversee the identification, measurement and monitoring of compliance internal and external risk for relevant division/ department within the bank
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that established compliance procedures are followed
- Direct and oversee the new product development initiatives and evaluation of the new product offerings. Oversee the availability of appropriate structures for inclusion of policy and procedures from regulatory and financial crime risk.
- Oversee the monitoring of AML system for timely closure of alerts and escalations of suspicious cases. Provide updates to Head of Compliance related to weak areas in business anti-money laundering regime.