- Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
- See description
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Accounting & Finance
- Sub Sector:
- Financial/MGMT Accounting
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
Program Objectives & Methodology
The program is for 2 years and it provides the participants with on-the-job experience and exposure to the different aspects of Islamic Finance, upon which they are to build a career in Islamic finance. The program was designed to provide Islamic Finance experience through various methods of engagements which include:
- Two On-the-Job rotational assignments, One Year Each.
- Study for Master in Islamic Finance and Leadership Development, with IE Business School
- Coaching and mentoring
- Assessment and feedback
- Genuine proven passion for Islamic finance and development
- MBA or equivalent in related field.
- Minimium two years experience in finance, banking, and/or investment sector.
- Not more than 33 years old.
- Bilingual: Fluent in English and Arabic or French.
- National and / or citizen of IDB Group member countries.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong leadership potential.