- Madison Pearl
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Sub Sector:
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
- The successful candidate will participate in all transaction functions and portfolio management activities.
- Involvement in structuring and negotiating prospective investments in target companies.
- Global market and multi-sector research.
- In addition, the candidate will play an integral part within the investment team and take lead in financial modeling and industry research, play a key role in the underlying analysis of investment decisions.
- Preparation of term sheets and letters of intent and review of transaction documentation. Monitoring of select portfolio companies and quarterly portfolio valuation analysis.
- A Bachelor’s degree with honors from a top university or college. Other qualifications such as a CFA or CAIA is desired but not mandatory.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience within Private Equity and/or Real Estate Investments with a top-tier investment bank or consulting group.
- Outstanding financial modeling and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated competency in financial statement analysis, business valuation, accounting and finance.
Interested candidates may send their applications directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.