- Standard Chartered Bank
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Retail Banking
- Sub Sector:
- Branch and Retail Services
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
* Acquiring, growing and deepening Priority Banking customer relationships through effective relationship management,
* Focus on the analysis and satisfaction of Priority Customers; financial as well as investment needs and objectives.
* Provide the face of the Bank to the high net worth customers of the Bank.
* Products involved are: IS/BA/FX, NTB A/c, Liability products and any new launches.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Acquisition & Sales Management :
* Generate new business to achieve defined targets in terms of no. of customers, volumes and revenue.
* Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix, active/ passive ratio, liability targets, no. of transactions.
* Induction of all (NTB) new customers brought in by the Branches; Direct Sales team.
* Achieve productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
* Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets, consistency and penetration.
* Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire HNWI prospective customers through referrals.
* Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the approved contact plans.
* Update; maintain all Sales MIS (Calls, Prospects, Attritions, Business Done, etc.)
* Maintain and update customer information on CEMS. Accurate and timely generation of reports.
* Constantly updated product and process knowledge by successfully attending Tests/ Quizzes/ Certifications.
Customer Relationship Building :
* Build and deepen relationships with existing Priority Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
* Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
* Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
* Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
* Serve as the one-point contact to the High Net Worth customers of the Bank.
Compliance & Risk :
* Ensure KYC/AML updates, proper zero error documentation.
* Ensure full awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention and KYC.
* Ensure compliance with the above policies on an ongoing basis and reported any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer.
* Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
Qualifications and Skills
* University Graduate or equivalent education preferred.
* Relevant experience in sales and relationship management.
* Experience in handling all Banking & Investment Products.
* Demonstrated ability in sales planning.
* Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
* Networking ability to manage interdepartmental deliverables.
* Strong inter-personal skills and leadership ability, which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and team spirit.
* Good understanding of the business environment in UAE preferably with direct contacts with the local HNI community.
* Computer literacy at the user level.
* Adapting to multi-cultural environment.
* To be able to detect any suspicious transactions, Money Laundering, Forgeries, etc.
* Analyzing economic trends, global markets, customer needs and competitive products in order to structure priority banking offerings.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.