- Hays Dubai
- Manama, Capital Governorate, Bahrain
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Corporate Banking, Investment Banking/M&A, Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Sub Sector:
- M&A/Corporate Finance, n/a, Project Finance/PFI
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
• Pilot the origination of investment banking deals; M&A, structured finance, investment
• Actively participate in developing and implementing overall strategy of the department in consultation with MDs
• Develop and maintain strong relationship with regulators, third party advisors, management, owners and board members of portfolio companies.
• Originate private equity and investment banking deal screening, due diligence and deal structuring
• Execute in-house training initiatives to develop skill sets of the Associate and Analyst bodies and guidance them in all matters related to the transactions
• Manages all the transactions, including all elements of due diligence, risk analysis and preparation of internal investment materials and documentation
• Administer the valuation phase for new and existing prospective deals and the development of financial model
• Take responsibility for ensuring that all legal, commercial and financial matters are appropriately addressed between signing and closing of a investment banking / private equity transaction
• Responsible for developing periodic reports on the performance of portfolio companies to the senior management.
• Support the origination process through the preparation of pitch books, proposals, engagement letters and other required document. Submit all requirements to be in compliance with regulations and to obtain internal approvals, e.g., KYC, Deal Acceptance Form.
• Actively participate in the HR matters related to PEIB team, including recruitment and training
• Uphold company internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any relevant points raised by external regulators.
• Excellent track record of deal origination and execution, and an ability to market advisory and investment ideas both externally and within the firm
• Strong network of connections and contacts in the business community in the MENA region
• Solid quantitative and conceptual analytical techniques and a thorough knowledge of investment theory and practice
• Good leadership, interpersonal skills and superior negotiating skills
• Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills
• Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Fluent Arabic & English essential