- Aston Carter
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Information Technology
- Sub Sector:
- System Administration Support, Development, Other
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
Candidates are expected to have experience performing a variety of highly technical analysis and presentation of computer-related evidence. This candidate is responsible for disseminating and reporting cyber related activities. The Digital Forensics Analyst will spend time conducting vulnerability analyses and risk management of computer systems and recovering information from computers and data storage devices.
Brief Overview of Duties and Responsibilities
- Help build and maintain a unified data analytics platform.
- Design logical and physical databases to support reporting and analytics activity.
- Working knowledge of forensic preparation of all target storage media.
- Analysis of all data acquired and extraction of relevant evidence.
- Research of new tendencies, methods and technology.
- Managing and guiding of junior staff.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have demonstrable experience in digital forensic investigations.
- Must have a technical degree and ideally supported by recognised certifications such as ACE, ENCE, SANS or similar
- Extensive experience in similar roles, preferably in the area of cyber or information security.
- Must have working knowledge of industry recognised products and tools such as EnCase, FTK, Nuix etc
- Any experience working within the payment solutions space would be extremely beneficial
We can offer relocation assistance, a tax-free salary package and plenty of career development!